Mario Quintero

Advertisement
raw

Haha!

I don't know WTF I did to deserve that dude's face everywhere on my screen, but I'm never buying or selling a property through him on straight principle.
Aw jeez. For the couple of you who sent me messages, calm down, please. It was a through and through joke because his face was popping up everywhere all of a sudden and I thought it was funny. Of course I support anyone who advertises - whether through google ads or directly through the site. After all, it supports the site and benefits us directly.

As proof, I'm giving him a call today and buying at least 2 houses.

Haha!

I don't know WTF I did to deserve that dude's face everywhere on my screen, but I'm never buying or selling a property through him on straight principle.
Aw jeez. For the couple of you who sent me messages, calm down, please. It was a through and through joke because his face was popping up everywhere all of a sudden and I thought it was funny. Of course I support anyone who advertises - whether through google ads or directly through the site. After all, it supports the site and benefits us directly.

I heard he pulled his ad because of you

Haha!

Ha. Nonsense. I even laughed while just busting some balls over the wave of pictures that suddenly popped up. I support the hustle of all dudes.

It's actually a smart thing for realtors and mortgage folk to use our site for leads. Customer base is extremely local, absurdly engaged and loyal to the "home team." I'd even say throw some orange and green in the ads and go to town.

Edit: My mention of "don't know what I did" was a reference to thinking it was a google adwords spot and a result of my googling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haha!

Ha. Nonsense. I even laughed while just busting some balls over the wave of pictures that suddenly popped up. I support the hustle of all dudes.

It's actually a smart thing for realtors and mortgage folk to use our site for leads. Customer base is extremely local, absurdly engaged and loyal to the "home team." I'd even say throw some orange and green in the ads and go to town.

he should have a corncob pipe in his mouth

Haha!

he should have a corncob pipe in his mouth
I actually don't get why small businesses and people hustling for leads DON'T use sites like this more. The user engagement is on a totally separate level than other options. We have really engaged and loyal viewers. I know I spend entirely too much time on this site, so if something pops up that fits what i'm looking for, i'm more likely to click here than I am on, say, Facebook or some other ad platform.

Advertisement
I don't live in Miami (FL). I'm not in the market to buy or sell a house or get a mortgage. But if I did and if I was I would call Mario Quintero.

Been noticing Mario too...Check out Mario's Linked in:

- Starting Pitcher on the Bergen Community College Baseball team and got his AAS

- Went to Rutgers-Newark and gott his BS in Economics and Marketing

- Josh Miller of the Ibis Network states:

"Mario is among the most knowledgeable and professional mortgage planners I have had the pleasure to work with. His attention to detail and willingness to implement new ideas is truly impressive."

Member of the Mortgage Bankers Association (my Brother in Law is a member too...He likes the Gaytes, so never mind about that being a positive)

A lot of eyes view this site and most are in south Florida. The challenge with advertising is you spend a bunch of money and only a portion of those that see your ad fit the demographic for your client. If you have a business in south Florida and want to advertise to young college educated males I can't think of a better site than CIS.

Advertisement
Haha!

We back, Lu putting recruits parents up in Coral Gables.

****. Wish I would've thought of it first actually. Trying to gradually build my business down in FL so I can justify a 2nd/retirement home down there in WPB. I already do a lil bit in Broward - which has gradually been growing over the years.

Advertisement
A lot of eyes view this site and most are in south Florida. The challenge with advertising is you spend a bunch of money and only a portion of those that see your ad fit the demographic for your client. If you have a business in south Florida and want to advertise to young college educated males I can't think of a better site than CIS.

I can , I mean a friend of mine can.

Advertisement
Back