Mario Post-Game Presser fsu

Advertisement
Advertisement
What excuses?
Are you serious?? I lost count of how many times he said “ we have to build” ..” we have lo lay a foundation.” No, you have to put your players in a position to succeed. The implication is that we have no talent even though we beat FSU two years ago, should have beat them last year. This is not a total rebuild. Did we forget how to play football, tackle??? Is this like starting from scratch like Marshall?

Are you serious?? I lost count of how many times he said “ we have to build” ..” we have lo lay a foundation.” No, you have to put your players in a position to succeed. The implication is that we have no talent even though we beat FSU two years ago, should have beat them last year. This is not a total rebuild. Did we forget how to play football, tackle??? Is this like starting from scratch like Marshall?
1667718721258.jpeg

Advertisement
If 0 and 8 starts one more game Mario all cap. My only frustration with him right now is playing these bums way too long. Really thought he would be hard on these kids but man he same as manny w/ this rewarding failure. Malik Curtis gets beats twice for a td you see him no more for the season. Jaden gets beats once for a td you haven’t seen him since. Yet 0, 8, 11, and on and on give up tds every game. I just do not know what he is trying to prove by playing these guys

Advertisement
Back