Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok stud let’s see your roster of accomplishments that all dwarf mrs taylor and her mediocrity. I mean clearly you had more to pick from than JASON TAYLOR did when making choices. He’s known for settling after all and being not graced by god with looks on top of middling football skills….

i mean jfc she’s not 20 anymore….
Joy is Jasons sister. He didn’t make that choice.

Advertisement
Ok stud let’s see your roster of accomplishments that all dwarf mrs taylor and her mediocrity. I mean clearly you had more to pick from than JASON TAYLOR did when making choices. He’s known for settling after all and being not graced by god with looks on top of middling football skills….

i mean jfc she’s not 20 anymore….
Joy Taylor is Jason Taylor’s sister.

And I’d pass on Joy.

1645980746505.png

Fake confirmed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joy is Jasons sister. He didn’t make that choice.

They didn't know that, that's **** funny. He married well, both times.

Anyhow, different strokes for different folks. I think she's average, but others be fawning over her. That's okay and so is saying it. You want to say someone is a dime, it's okay if people say they aren't.

Was really shocked @Rellyrell was all frozen over her. Cali living and all, but again to each their own.

Advertisement
I have no idea if JT has any coaching chops or whether he really wants to grind in a collegiate coaching position given his wealth, but I'd add him on as an analyst almost entirely because it will invariably come up every single game which might be a selling point for a potential recruit. Broadcasters bringing that up game after game will likely drive us mad but if one kid decides to look at us because JT is here, decent move.

When his name was leaking before last week, I thought analyst. He isn't proven enough for this staff on the field. Then I considered how hard a Dennis Smith is working like Mario and Mirabel as a analyst. The guy is pushing 50, a part time NFL broadcaster. won't leave SF and rich. He can bring value, but how? I look at him the same as Ed or Deion, they certainly don't want to put in a Mario standard of commitment at this point in their lives. This is all just my opinion. I will guess JT as a consultant type thing or nothing.

Advertisement
I have no idea if JT has any coaching chops or whether he really wants to grind in a collegiate coaching position given his wealth, but I'd add him on as an analyst almost entirely because it will invariably come up every single game which might be a selling point for a potential recruit. Broadcasters bringing that up game after game will likely drive us mad but if one kid decides to look at us because JT is here, decent move.
Seems like a low risk move, unlike getting involved with his sister, who seems like she could be a pain in the *** and is also a smidge over the COVID 40 gains at the moment….(had to😎)

At a minimum it gets him out of high school and pushing players to Bama.

They didn't know that, that's **** funny. He married well, both times.

Anyhow, different strokes for different folks. I think she's average, but others be fawning over her. That's okay and so is saying it. You want to say someone is a dime, it's okay if people say they aren't.

Was really shocked @Rellyrell was all frozen over her. Cali living and all, but again to each their own.

Joy yesterday looked different than Joy today. But she’s still a cute girl despite the weight gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back