Mario pender...

Excellent. Hopefully he misses the UM and Clemson games. And I hope they have several more players get injured Saturday that will miss the UM game.

IMO there is nothing special about pender. He came in with a lot of that hype and I haven't seen him break a run over 30 yards before tbh. What this does is put dalvin on the field for nearly all of their offensive snaps and he surely will get tired. He has been getting at least 30 touches a game this year.

I don't known what Pender could bring to the table, nor does anyone else. He had as much hype surrounding him as any back of there's ever has and was thought to be their next badass back. He's had injury after injury and the poor guy can't seem to catch a break. He's stuck around, waited to get his shot time and again to only have some misfortune land in his lap. I actually feel for the guy.

I don't. I saw what he did to his girlfriend just before stealing her car because she wouldn't let him simply take it. Not even open handed.

Advertisement
Did Dalvin Cook change his name to Mario Pender? If not, it doesn't matter. I expect Cook to have a Warrick Dunn circa 1996 game against Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pender is a Baller but he has two problems he can't stay healthy and he's a head case

Excellent. Hopefully he misses the UM and Clemson games. And I hope they have several more players get injured Saturday that will miss the UM game.

IMO there is nothing special about pender. He came in with a lot of that hype and I haven't seen him break a run over 30 yards before tbh. What this does is put dalvin on the field for nearly all of their offensive snaps and he surely will get tired. He has been getting at least 30 touches a game this year.

So it hurts us then, because you know 30 touches from Dalvin will result in at least that many points.

He is their only threat up to this point, he will get tired like he did vs Boston college when they hit him a few times
Cook won't get tired because the way things are breaking for Folden, Cook will miss our game with an injury. I also expect Notre Dame to end Deshaun Watson's season on Saturday.

Pender sucks, but surprised at how dependent they are on the running game to get anything going on O, their QB is a Kyrnobyl in the making.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back