Mario pender...

brock

All-American
@CNee247: Fisher says Mario Pender had surgery today. More to come.

[MENTION=6913]curt[/MENTION]MWeiler: According to Jimbo Fisher, Mario Pender had an infection in his lung and had surgery today. His hospital stay will be longer than expected.

Dang what is going on in the Acc with injuries?

Advertisement
Excellent. Hopefully he misses the UM and Clemson games. And I hope they have several more players get injured Saturday that will miss the UM game.

The ACC Gods are doing all they can to let Al have a legitimate chance at 10 regular season wins. Talent alone should get us 10 wins against a healthy schedule, but the Al Golden effect doesn't grant you any extra wins, it makes a few games "lose-able" all of a sudden. However, I heard he is working his tail off to fix it.

Excellent. Hopefully he misses the UM and Clemson games. And I hope they have several more players get injured Saturday that will miss the UM game.

smh this is what our once proud program has fallen to....PRAYING for injuries just to give us a shot to win LMAO

FOH

IMO there is nothing special about pender. He came in with a lot of that hype and I haven't seen him break a run over 30 yards before tbh. What this does is put dalvin on the field for nearly all of their offensive snaps and he surely will get tired. He has been getting at least 30 touches a game this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement

smh this is what our once proud program has fallen to....PRAYING for injuries just to give us a shot to win LMAO

FOH

Miami has not escaped the injury bug either, lets not forget we have lost two starters in Edwards and Owens. Gayot just got hurt and coley and berrios have been out. We have been hit just as hard as anyone else

IMO there is nothing special about pender. He came in with a lot of that hype and I haven't seen him break a run over 30 yards before tbh. What this does is put dalvin on the field for nearly all of their offensive snaps and he surely will get tired. He has been getting at least 30 touches a game this year.

So it hurts us then, because you know 30 touches from Dalvin will result in at least that many points.

So it hurts us then, because you know 30 touches from Dalvin will result in at least that many points.

He is their only threat up to this point, he will get tired like he did vs Boston college when they hit him a few times

I don't known what Pender could bring to the table, nor does anyone else. He had as much hype surrounding him as any back of there's ever has and was thought to be their next badass back. He's had injury after injury and the poor guy can't seem to catch a break. He's stuck around, waited to get his shot time and again to only have some misfortune land in his lap. I actually feel for the guy.

Advertisement

Lmao quit making crap up. He only had 20 touches vs TSU and 17 vs BC...

Our D isn't close to BC's so 30 touches would be a nightmare.

He is their only threat up to this point, he will get tired like he did vs Boston college when they hit him a few times

Silly of you to think that Jimbo doesn't have a lil something extra for Folden. Jimbo knows he can beat Folden in his sleep.

Advertisement

He had 30 against usf and our d is better than theirs. Remember he got hurt in the 3rd qtr of Boston college game so they stopped running him as much.

Silly of you to think that Jimbo doesn't have a lil something extra for Folden. Jimbo knows he can beat Folden in his sleep.

We haven't seen all of Miami's offense either

This is so true I remember looking at Penders tape out of high school and I thought he was better than Duke

Advertisement

He had 30 against usf and our d is better than theirs. Remember he got hurt in the 3rd qtr of Boston college game so they stopped running him as much.

I realize his USF amount. You clearly said every game. Read your porst a little slower.

He also had only 9 carries the 1st half against BC. Cook was pounded by BC's front 7 almost every time he touched the ball which led to him being bruised and banged up- Our D doesn't do that because we're way to passive.

Advertisement
Back