Mario or no more season tickets for me..

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
The University of Miami has a ton of money to hire Mario Cristobal. He played here, has head coaching experience and is an excellent recruiter. This is the time to make the "U" relevant once more.

If this does not occur no more season tickets for me. I'll sit at home and watch on television. By the way, UM grad 1988.

Advertisement
The University of Miami has a ton of money to hire Mario Cristobal. He played here, has head coaching experience and is an excellent recruiter. This is the time to make the "U" relevant once more.

If this does not occur no more season tickets for me. I'll sit at home and watch on television. By the way, UM grad 1988.
Well that seals the choice. I have money and would like a date with Heidi Klum. She won't accept so I'm not watching TMZ anymore. You think they care.

Advertisement
I’m not going to threaten to never watch the team again even though I also want Mario. Moved back to the country 2 years ago and haven’t restarted buying season tickets yet. But I have said that if they hire Mario, I will be starting season tix again for me and my family and I will be traveling to the TAMU game next year even though there’s a high chance we lose that game. Gotta show support if the university decides to do the right thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
- Interesting note; Lake said he was told that Cristobal was approached by Oklahoma and he supposedly wasn’t interested in having talks with them.

ha ha simpsons GIF

Advertisement

Brace for impact, either way.

Advertisement
Back