Mario on the Sebastian Lane Show Tonight

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Rasta and Dave with a surprise guest tonight. Haven't listened to it all yet but two initial things stand out:

1. Mario closely watches how intense recruits play when they're up by 20+ and down by 20+ (this might get added to Mario's recruiting laws).
  2. Mario said there's been a huge jump in team GPA. Goes to his theme of doing everything with excellence.

Advertisement
Yeah, Rasta is plugged in. As is Flo and as is Max. Folks here like to clown them but if you knew who Flo and Max were connected to, you'd think twice before clowning them. As for Rasta, I have no clue who that dude is connected to but I know he is. lol

Yeah, Rasta is plugged in. As is Flo and as is Max. Folks here like to clown them but if you knew who Flo and Max were connected to, you'd think twice before clowning them. As for Rasta, I have no clue who that dude is connected to but I know he is. lol
Never understood the hate for Miami flo and the guys, seem like good dudes that love the canes that have some intel.

Win-Win.

Advertisement
Rasta does a lot of edits for recruits and talks to a lot of them. Him and Dave talk to a lot of the recruits throughout the process.

Just have to remember Flo is also a fan like the rest of us. He gets excited about the program, has personal connections and isn't a traditional journalist so for those reasons he sometimes embellishes or runs with things. Especially positive rumblings that maybe aren't materialized yet. It's like meeting someone at the bar who knows someone who knows someone. You definitely enjoy hearing the inside stories but you also don't take it too seriously.

If you keep it in that context you can appreciate what he brings. If you want to cling to every sentence and hold his message as 100% journalistic fact you will be disappointed. Simple as that

Never understood the hate for Miami flo and the guys, seem like good dudes that love the canes that have some intel.

Win-Win.
I’ve interacted with both of them and they’re both good people

The hate stems from 2 places…

1. When a prediction made doesn’t happen…people are quick to discredit someone.

2. Jealously…IMO.. people get jealous of others who are tied in or privy to information.

I’ve interacted with both of them and they’re both good people

The hate stems from 2 places…

1. When a prediction made doesn’t happen…people are quick to discredit someone.

2. Jealously…IMO.. people get jealous of others who are tied in or privy to information.
These guys literally use their free time to raise money for NIL deals for our kids. They don’t get paid for this (unless they are stealing). We need many more fans who make this program better.

Wtf do their haters do besides ***** on the internet?

Advertisement
Rasta and Dave with a surprise guest tonight. Haven't listened to it all yet but two initial things stand out:

1. Mario closely watches how intense recruits play when they're up by 20+ and down by 20+ (this might get added to Mario's recruiting laws).
  2. Mario said there's been a huge jump in team GPA. Goes to his theme of doing everything with excellence.

Both #s 1 & 2 are literally identical of Butch's pet peeves
and UMs GPA also had a huge jump starting in 95.

Advertisement
Just have to remember Flo is also a fan like the rest of us. He gets excited about the program, has personal connections and isn't a traditional journalist so for those reasons he sometimes embellishes or runs with things. Especially positive rumblings that maybe aren't materialized yet. It's like meeting someone at the bar who knows someone who knows someone. You definitely enjoy hearing the inside stories but you also don't take it too seriously.

If you keep it in that context you can appreciate what he brings. If you want to cling to every sentence and hold his message as 100% journalistic fact you will be disappointed. Simple as that
He does a good job qualifying what he says. That whole crew is connected, and they use the connections to generate NIL money.

But We have to **** on everything and everybody here. It’s the CIS way.

Advertisement
Back