- Joined
- Nov 2, 2011
- Messages
- 25,860
i believe he said get your licks in now
Last time I heard that, Alf Gluten uttered those words eons ago.
i believe he said get your licks in now
i believe he said get your licks in now
Actually that was Abella Danger....That was golden
May be a bigger advocate for us than a lot of our own media guysHe’s solid man, he beats the Miami drum constantly for us. I can’t get mad at the man for rooting for the team he played for.
I really hope FSU beats Louisville.
Can we get FIU & Middle Tennessee on future schedules?Mario isnt stopping. he remembers every one of those embarrassing losses that first season.
One of the press conferences i remember his first year
Must be in the archive with the Mario: "Watching film on the way in, there's not a better quarterback in the country."Thanks. I had blocked out that we once had to use Jake Garcia as a sparkplug to relieve Jacurri Brown.
You're getting **** for this but I agree. It'll make it that much funnier when we curb stomp them by 30I really hope FSU beats Louisville.
One of the press conferences i remember his first year
We have come so far from the days of Gluten telling the players to "be a McDonalds cheeseburger"Last time I heard that, Alf Gluten uttered those words eons ago.
Such a joke of a program at that point. Wouldn't even splurge for White Castle...We have come so far from the days of Gluten telling the players to "be a McDonalds cheeseburger"
I mean the season before that he was putting up Joe burrow numbers. So he was. His gf broke up with him and it dismantled him. Never seen anything like that.Must be in the archive with the Mario: "Watching film on the way in, there's not a better quarterback in the country."Thanks. I had blocked out that we once had to use Jake Garcia as a sparkplug to relieve Jacurri Brown.
#InTVDweTrust
FIFYI mean the season before that he was putting up Joe burrow numbers. So he was. Gattis was his OC and it dismantled him. Never seen anything like that.
We got a Nole up in here!I really hope FSU beats Louisville.
He's an ex-player (an ex-National Title winning player at that) and a masterful recruiter. It's not really a surprise that he knows how to motivate 18-22 year old football players, is it?Mario is so much better at the psychology of sports than I had ever imagined.
He really seems to know how to push the right buttons.
There's a reason he hates Diaz.That 2022 team was god awful
With no 10 minute 4Qs and running clocks?Can we get FIU & Middle Tennessee on future schedules?
I thought he had a bad injury and an infection on his leg?I mean the season before that he was putting up Joe burrow numbers. So he was. His gf broke up with him and it dismantled him. Never seen anything like that.