Mario on Hurricane Hotline 5-18-22

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I agree. I still don’t think UM will be a top 5 program but we should perennially be in the 6-12 range without much difficulty given our conference, division, and local talent pool.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Yeah I agree. I still don’t think UM will be a top 5 program but we should perennially be in the 6-12 range without much difficulty given our conference, division, and local talent pool.
If UM can string together 2-3 years finishing in the top 6-12 record wise, we will absolutely CLEAN UP in recruiting. I'm talking top 3 recruiting classes in that scenario. As UGA, Bama, and OSU have shown, when you recruit at that level, you win at a high level.

If UM can string together 2-3 years finishing in the top 6-12 record wise, we will absolutely CLEAN UP in recruiting. I'm talking top 3 recruiting classes in that scenario. As UGA, Bama, and OSU have shown, when you recruit at that level, you win at a high level.
Exactly. We have to become a consistent top 15 team before we can make a play to move into that upper echelon elite.

Then all of this will have been for nothing.

y63H09ZvHJdf2.gif

Advertisement

Eating Popcorn GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back