Mario is hiring a coach every day or two! Who do we think is LB coach by Friday?

Advertisement
Could still be Campanile with a co-DC tag.
If this happens I’ll shlt myself in disbelief. It’s almost getting difficult to doubt anything someone suggests though with the way Mario has been pulling whoever he wants in.

This is the first time I actually believe the canes can turn the program around and be nationally relevant again since I was a dumb kid and began my canes fandom

If this happens I’ll shlt myself in disbelief. It’s almost getting difficult to doubt anything someone suggests though with the way Mario has been pulling whoever he wants in.

This is the first time I actually believe the canes can turn the program around and be nationally relevant again since I was a dumb kid and began my canes fandom

I know he was coveted at Michigan and is an NFL guy, but you have any more insight on why he’d be such a home run to so many people?

I know he was coveted at Michigan and is an NFL guy, but you have any more insight on why he’d be such a home run to so many people?
I have no inside info just going off of what I read here about Flores wanting to take him with him if he got another job. Him having Rutgers and Michigan fighting to keep him, and being wanted and proven in the NFL.

Would be a great guy IMO to pair with Steele.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1644586910497.jpeg

Advertisement
Back