Official MARIO IS GOOFY THREAD

skyman

Senior
I am still tryna understand we get a 1st down and he runs up middle 3 more times.. They had no more TIMEOUTS.. This guy is still tryna RUN UP THE MIDDLE WHEN WE SHOULD BE IN VICTORY SET

Advertisement
Good news… Mario won’t likely be in a similar position to pass up a victory formation again this season.

Not with the upcoming schedule.

IMG_5017.png

Advertisement
Mario Corchtibal tonight 😭

This was terrible. We need to regroup because the truth is we can still win out and win the ACC. Fat chance that happens if we feel sorry for ourselves and give up.

Horrible game all around

Advertisement
Mario Corchtibal tonight 😭

This was terrible. We need to regroup because the truth is we can still win out and win the ACC. Fat chance that happens if we feel sorry for ourselves and give up.

Horrible game all around
You don’t win after doing that tonight. Forget about it. Next week is a loss. Period.

Last edited:
Mario should look at the “fumble” before his presser. Take a fine and rip apart the refs. That was inexcusable.

Advertisement
Heading out into the mountains this coming week, outside of cell coverage. Hopefully I'll miss the UNC game too.

A welcome reprieve. :(

Advertisement
I dont understand, its happening live and in the chat I am like ok first run maybe he doesnt know how to count time after first down, game is mathematically OVER.. Next play he will victory set.. HE RUNS AGAIN.. THEN AGAIN?!

I dont know if it was three runs because I was already losing my mind..

Mario should look at the “fumble” before his presser. Take a fine and rip apart the refs. That was inexcusable.
only thing he should say about it post game (unless specifically asked) is, “I made a mistake. We should’ve kneed the ball.”

This game was pathetic and it looks weak to blame the refs when we lose to a 21 point dog and dog sht team at home.

Bye weeks stay undefeated against Miami

Shame on me for drinking the September koolaid

Advertisement
Back