Mario is gonna have to start over

NVA CANE

All-American
His biggest mistake was hiring assistants before hiring his coordinators. I’m no football savant but that’s not how things work and I believe you’re seeing the manifestations of that problem on game day.

He’s gonna have to let go of his two coordinators, hire two new ones and let them decide who stays and who goes on the staff.

It’s a pretty simple fix, and it’s in question whether he realizes it now or in year four. He can still be very successful here, but he’s got decisions to make and the clock is ticking.

Lastly, get rid of Feld. That man’s track record for injuries is in and it’s ugly. Oregon could’ve been waved off as an anomaly, but he’s got the same injury problems at Miami too. He’s a liability.

Advertisement
Think you wanted to say "Mario is OVER before it got started" like yesterdays game with a packed house ready to get hype, All that energy and didnt last 3 plays.. My gawd.. Its OVER.

We cant even do simple things at home against regular teams, even lower level teams BLOW US OUT.. WE NEVER BEEN THIS BAD

You guys cant hype up guys like Flagg and Parrish and be surprised.. Small and slow players with no speeeeed.. Both are 3rd string level players, Parrish plays hard but sheesh we not winning with him "exploding" for 6 yard gains. This is who our team is built around, no wonder we trash. Our backup rb is a baggage handler, I still dont even know his name, back against goalline we put him a jacurri in, lmaooo.. Yooooo we GOOFY AF..

Never forget 6'6 320 pound NT covering RB on wheel routes, LMAOOOO.. Tecory couch in base defense against double TE, he in box like a LB, GOOFY

Programs dead man. Enjoy your life. If Mario wanted to win here guys would be fired already.

Advertisement
Think you wanted to say "Mario is OVER before it got started" like yesterdays game with a packed house ready to get hype, All that energy and didnt last 3 plays.. My gawd.. Its OVER.

We cant even do simple things at home against regular teams, even lower level teams BLOW US OUT.. WE NEVER BEEN THIS BAD

You guys cant hype up guys like Flagg and Parrish and be surprised.. Small and slow players with no speeeeed.. Both are 3rd string level players, Parrish plays hard but sheesh we not winning with him "exploding" for 6 yard gains. This is who our team is built around, no wonder we trash. Our backup rb is a baggage handler, I still dont even know his name, back against goalline we put him a jacurri in, lmaooo.. Yooooo we GOOFY AF..

Never forget 6'6 320 pound NT covering RB on wheel routes, LMAOOOO.. Tecory couch in base defense against double TE, he in box like a LB, GOOFY
It’s sad cause I can’t argue any of this. We sucked with even more boneheaded decision making. Though I’ll defend Jacurri, he was easily our best player last night while being thrown out there in a situation he would’ve never guessed he’d be in.

Gattis was Mario 3rd or fourth option allegedly.
Steele was at home chillin
Strong was an analyst at Jaguars
Addai and Kirby wasn’t on good terms and wasn’t getting renewed
Jason Taylor only experience was as a high school coach
On paper greatest staff assembled. Reality none of these guys were really highly sought after. Can make a case for Gattis but I think teams were tipped off about him and stayed clear

Advertisement
Back