Mario is a problem on Offense Mopes get in here.

d7f739b6f8164e3ccec6a78dbd53bb6c-1491917825.gif

There’s no way the same Dawson who made that statement during the TAMU game is the same guy that’s been calling the Offense over the last 5 games...

Something definitely happened during the BYE week to cause such a drastic change.
Hmmmmm. Something off the field perhaps?

Advertisement

There’s no way the same Dawson who made that statement during the TAMU game is the same guy that’s been calling the Offense over the last 5 games...

Something definitely happened during the BYE week to cause such a drastic change.
But what was it? It's got to be the fact that Tyler is just physically unable to make most throws. Which begs the question.... What the heck is he doing out there anyway?

Staff rolled the dice not bringing in a transfer QB and they got caught with their pants down. They really think they can go out there with a 50% TVD and bluff the opposing defense and coaching staff? That or they think they can get away with playing a useless TVD in a 1950s offense in a phone booth. Sickening either way.

Let me be clear that I believe that TVD got hurt during the bye but it was kept strictly in house. GT had no idea and Mario thought they would just go to a ground and pound run heavy offense and get away with it. They would have escaped with the W but Mario is a buffoon and he managed to ***** that up so that greatly inflamed the situation. Even vs UNC people thought that hey it's UNC and it's s tough game. Emory faced Clemson and got the win and we escaped vs UVA the following week. We should have all seen it coming but NCST was just bound to happen and it just unraveled in front of everyone. We can't run a functional offense because we are incapable of throwing a forward pass and the entire nation knows it. Mario just refuses to play Emory because he thinks in his twisted mind that playing a shot fighter in TVD is preferable to playing the true freshman Emory. JB is off the table because I'm guessing we have made behind the scenes contact with a transfer QB for next year and Jacurri wants out so he isn't playable for this staff. Mario made his bed because he chose not to go after a transfer QB last off-season. Best of luck to him spinning his way out of this debacle. Wish I was a fly on the wall for his phone calls and meetings with QB and WR recruits.

Edit. The above scenario should be a mandatory study for young aspiring coaches on how to not to handle the situation when your starting QB gets hurt. You bite the bullet and play the next guy. You don't try to keep the injury secret and bluff your way through games while playing the injured and completely ineffective starter.

Last edited:

If we really had "insiders" that were objective this would have been uncovered. Instead we will get the wait til next year sunshine pump.

But what was it? It's got to be the fact that Tyler is just physically unable to make most throws. Which begs the question.... What the heck is he doing out there anyway?

Staff rolled the dice not bringing in a transfer QB and they got caught with their pants down. They really think they can go out there with a 50% TVD and bluff the opposing defense and coaching staff? That or they think they can get away with playing a useless TVD in a 1950s offense in a phone booth. Sickening either way.

Let me be clear that I believe that TVD got hurt during the bye but it was kept strictly in house. GT had no idea and Mario thought they would just go to a ground and pound run heavy offense and get away with it. They would have escaped with the W but Mario is a buffoon and he managed to ***** that up so that greatly inflamed the situation. Even vs UNC people thought that hey it's UNC and it's s tough game. Emory faced Clemson and got the win and we escaped vs UVA the following week. We should have all seen it coming but NCST was just bound to happen and it just unraveled in front of everyone. We can't run a functional offense because we are incapable of throwing a forward pass and the entire nation knows it. Mario just refuses to play Emory because he thinks in his twisted mind that playing a shot fighter in TVD is preferable to playing the true freshman Emory. JB is off the table because I'm guessing we have made behind the scenes contact with a transfer QB for next year and Jacurri wants out so he isn't playable for this staff. Mario made his bed because he chose not to go after a transfer QB last off-season. Best of luck to him spinning his way out of this debacle. Wish I was a fly on the wall for his phone calls and meetings with QB and WR recruits.

Edit. The above scenario should be a mandatory study for young aspiring coaches on how to not to handle the situation when your starting QB gets hurt. You bite the bullet and play the next guy. You don't try to keep the injury secret and bluff your way through games while playing the injured and completely ineffective starter.
Meanwhile, they are totaling destroying TVD- mentally and physically. Mario keeps talking about how tough he is….That shot he took at UNC just compounded the issues. No wonder he’s seeing ghosts.

Only thing I can think of is that Mario made a deal w/ TVD and associates to keep him from transferring to Bama. Maybe got someone to up his NIL deal and committed to him as a starter instead of saying bye and go to the portal.

He gambled on keeping TVD and now is stuck with him. There may be NIL obligations to play TVD and if Mario renegs can possibly hurt opportunities for future deals. I don’t really know. It’s also possible Mario is an idiot but I don’t think so. He may be hard headed but he is not stupid.

TVD is obviously hurt but can still play with some limitations. It is obviously hurting the offense and destroying team morale.

Advertisement

“I don’t think we can run the clock out,” Cristobal said.

THAT was and is and will always be Mario's FIRST thought. Now he's just imposing it on the whole game from the first snap.

If we really had "insiders" that were objective this would have been uncovered. Instead we will get the wait til next year sunshine pump.

I know a guy.

You can hook up with him and start a podcast.

“Mole in U”

You can report on everything that has to do with the team and be 100% transparent. Don’t worry about leaking game plans or injury news that give you a disadvantage on the field.

Advertisement
Back