2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Check receipts - show me one person on this board who called Citizen to Miami.
I said we had a chance, we have a chance with all these kids who considering us. Man's tried to tell me we only get 3 star projects from Louisiana. That was then, this is now, we have a real coach with a real program and money and cache to back it. And Citizen is gonna move up that depth chart. He is a beast

Advertisement
super smash bros slow clap GIF

Im stoked for sure. Big time talent but I have to wonder do all these guys stick. 6 deep with 4 star talent now in the RB room all close in age. Chaney Knighton Franklin Brown Parrish and Citizen. Love the talent. U think everyone sticks
Survival of the fittest.. Brown and Thad didnt really get a chance to show much last year but in limited carries they left some to be desired.. Esp brown, they were young and they get benefit of doubt so we will see..

You were right. I admitted I was wrong. I’m not like others. I don’t have an issue taking an L. You won for now d, the war isn’t over hah. Honestly good pick up tho. Chaney is unreliable. Rooster is gonna get worn down
I also admit I was wrong on this guy. I'd rather be blessed than correct!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge! Mario is a monster

Running style looks like Kevin Smith

Had to have helped that Smith was probably recruiting him when he was at Ole Miss

Advertisement
Back