2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

if it wasn't clear before it should be now. we got some work to do before we can compete with the SEC for players and coaches. i am no SEC slurper but is obvious players and coaches want to be there because they think its best for their careers.

Advertisement
Got a crystal ball to UF. Weird, he didn't even OV there but came here right after instead
Their RB’s coach Jabbar Juluke was recruiting him at ULL & he’s one of the most plugged in recruiters down in Louisiana. He coached Louisiana HS for 18 years including 10 years at Edna Karr & also coached at LA Tech & LSU.

Plus they already signed Trevor Etienne in their class too.

A number of their coaches have strong Louisiana ties.

Got a crystal ball to UF. Weird, he didn't even OV there but came here right after instead

Their RB’s coach Jabbar Juluke was recruiting him at ULL & he’s one of the most plugged in recruiters down in Louisiana. He coached Louisiana HS for 18 years including 10 years at Edna Karr & also coached at LA Tech & LSU.

I’m not reading too much into that CB to UF. An OU insider of all folks? Come on now…

Yea his track record is 31/33 in his predictions, and he could be right, but the randomness of it makes me skeptical.

Advertisement

Etienne may be flipping to Clemson

247 wants employees to put CBs in to draw interests. If it’s a 5 or below I wouldn’t pay any attention. If Fong does it with a 7+ get worried.

Advertisement
721EE72B-69C8-41B1-8FCC-8B557E71AC0F.jpeg

Advertisement
sorry for the slight detour here, but now that we locked in henry parrish, trevonte is much less of a need and more of an embarrassment of riches. my son played football for gables high against henry parish and don chaney for 3 years and in my opinion (note previous word) henry is going to have the better college career over the next 2 years. you peeps are going to be pleasantly surprised at how herny makes mofos miss going north/south. if duke johnson was an 8.5/10 and joe yearby a 6.5/10, parrish is a 7.25/10.

Listen 🐐! U know I ***s wit u hard (Pause) ! I mean dis in a good way! How do U know so much about every coach & player? Do u do dis **** 4 a living or sum?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back