2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

We will have 3 draft elegible RBs, and 2 SO. This guy walks in and he is as good as any we got and better than others. Especially when u consider our injury record at the position he has nothing to worry about if he comes here.

Advertisement
So he is picking between 4 teams; two potentially don't have an OC, one is the home team with a carpet bagging poser for a HC, and another has a coaching staff that has been in ear for a while from when they were at Louisiana but at the new school has few RB's committed already.

This is messier than a telenovella with two middle aged lawyers who find out they are long lost sisters that are now both 7 months pregnant by the same anonymous IV donor who ends being a midget *** stripper who goes by the stage name baby gangster!

Go Canes
Baby Gansta Paranos. I understand your love for the thick ladies but your imagination just ran wild my friend.

Advertisement
Stop with the Jesus Christ and say something else!
Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Miami has a chance. In my pod I said I wasn’t sure of an exact because he’s taken a lot of visits in short time. I thought auburn but the OC just stepped down, probably a recommit to LSU I would say but Miami is more in it than people thought.
LSU. Lousiana kid and they just hired a top 5-7 coach? yeah LSU

Yeah but it’s Brian Kelly. Out here humping recruits legs in TikTok videos
true but hes a very good recruiter wherever hes been and has proven to be successful at his stops (got a title game and 2 playoffs at ND, a bcs bowl at cincinatti)

Miami has a chance. In my pod I said I wasn’t sure of an exact because he’s taken a lot of visits in short time. I thought auburn but the OC just stepped down, probably a recommit to LSU I would say but Miami is more in it than people thought.
Link to podcast?

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a crystal ball to UF. Weird, he didn't even OV there but came here right after instead

Nape and staff have been after him for quite some time. Fong now crystalballing Matthews to ATM instead of LSU. LSU just took 2 on the chin there,

Advertisement
Back