2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
Before the weekend, I heard there was a real shot here. Visit went well by all accounts. I’ll get an update, but this one is worth keeping an eye on in the next couple days.
D$,

Was this possibility before or after the Henry Parrish transfer? Or does TC not care about that and is ready to compete for playing time?

Before the weekend, I heard there was a real shot here. Visit went well by all accounts. I’ll get an update, but this one is worth keeping an eye on in the next couple days.

Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
So he is picking between 4 teams; two potentially don't have an OC, one is the home team with a carpet bagging poser for a HC, and another has a coaching staff that has been in ear for a while from when they were at Louisiana but at the new school has few RB's committed already.

This is messier than a telenovella with two middle aged lawyers who find out they are long lost sisters that are now both 7 months pregnant by the same anonymous IV donor who ends being a midget *** stripper who goes by the stage name baby gangster!

Go Canes
Jesus Christ

Advertisement
So he is picking between 4 teams; two potentially don't have an OC, one is the home team with a carpet bagging poser for a HC, and another has a coaching staff that has been in ear for a while from when they were at Louisiana but at the new school has few RB's committed already.

This is messier than a telenovella with two middle aged lawyers who find out they are long lost sisters that are now both 7 months pregnant by the same anonymous IV donor who ends being a midget *** stripper who goes by the stage name baby gangster!

Go Canes
Man, I miss watching those telenovelas. The actresses were so hot.

Advertisement
Same build as Storm Johnson coming out.
How the Hurricanes missed out on a local guy named Storm is beyond me.

Edit: it has been brought up that he was neither local, nor a miss (since he signed then transferred). If you also noticed this, grab a sticker on your way out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back