2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

The fact you can only name less than a handful of prospects actually proves my point.

But do I know what I’m talking about? I don’t know, I guess not, since there’s so many Louisiana kids that come to play for Miami every year...
And i explained why that is. Its not cuz they are from Louisiana as you try to put it. Aint it the same crap we heard about us not getting Heritage kids? Yall would made all kinda excuses when Kelly, Shemar and Wesley left.

We don't get these players cuz our coaches that were here and their recruiting apparatus suck. Simple as that.

Advertisement
The fact you can only name less than a handful of prospects actually proves my point.

But do I know what I’m talking about? I don’t know, I guess not, since there’s so many Louisiana kids that come to play for Miami every year...

We know how this goes. If lsu wants an instate kids, we have virtually no shot. The other golden rule of rexeruint, If the kid is a blue chip DL recruit in SEC country, we have virtually no shot - it’s a fool’s errand and a waste of resources. And pulling a 3 star now and then from Louisiana doesn’t prove anything. Cmon mane.

Do u even know what u talm bout? Byrd was from Louisiana. And Ibietta was coming until Diaz got canned. Us not getting national kids has been part our recruiting apparatus sucked with weak minded coaches and part us sucking *** on the field.
Big difference pulling a 3* that LSU and the rest of the SEC doesn't want and going down and pulling a high 4*/5*

We know how this goes. If lsu wants an instate kids, we have virtually no shot. The other golden rule of rexeruint, If the kid is a blue chip DL recruit in SEC country, we have virtually no shot - it’s a fool’s errand and a waste of resources. And pulling a 3 star now and then from Louisiana doesn’t prove anything. Cmon mane.
We'd had no shot, since CJ left for New Orleans.

Advertisement
Big difference pulling a 3* that LSU and the rest of the SEC doesn't want and going down and pulling a high 4*/5*
Because our recruiting apparatus and the coaches in general sucked. That's what i keep saying. Its the same reason why we were struggling to recruit top rated players from our own backyard. Have u guys not notice the difference in how we are seen now by players from all over the country now, to before? Top rated players.

He doesn't seem to be coming here. U made a statement about Louisiana players in general which is a different issue all together but carry on acting ignorant and thick.
I think the kool-aid is spiked.

Advertisement
Because our recruiting apparatus and the coaches in general sucked. That's what i keep saying. Its the same reason why we were struggling to recruit top rated players from our own backyard. Have u guys not notice the difference in how we are seen now by players from all over the country now, to before? Top rated players.
Brother Mario Cristobal could get NBA young boy, the hot boyz and master P on the staff and elite Louisiana kids still going to the sec

Not true but I’ll give you this, nil deals may change that for any 5* kid from anywhere as we saw with JSU

We'd had no shot, since CJ left for New Orleans.

True but even with him, we came in 2nd place for tons of La kids. Back to Davis/Johnson days and there were loads others that we came in 2nd place for. I think the only
Big time recruit we've gotten out of sec country was Allen Bailey. No?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He going to L$U to play for this guy?

2B3AEB3B-7BE9-4981-902E-4C00DB35FE65.jpeg

Advertisement
Back