2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was a scouting fiend.

Loved flying in around Week 10 or so, looking over the board and seeing who hasn't been recruited too hard. Scout'em and cherry pick the green gems. Its basically a cheat code. There are so many really good 4 and 3 stars that are going unrecruited.

Amateur. You don´t just look for the unrecruited kids (under 25% committed, they can be found by week 3 and then you get a lead just by having them on your board for a few weeks, no point allotments necessary). Around week 7-9 you look for studs who are stuck at exactly 73% because their top schools haven´t offered yet. Then you swoop in and pound them hard. Lot of top recruits available this way.

or

https://discord.com/channels/707787055740223508/804898418622595132/855574510748958740 (Mainly a roster file but has a '22 recruiting class in the zip

You will have to use an editor like EA DB Editor or Madden Extreme DB Editor to import the files in the game. If you arent familiar with the editor, you can find instructions in that discord channel or youtube. Its really simple. The editor also lets you do things like update the schedule (that same discord channel has files for 2021 schedule), update the year, have a playoff, and change almost anything else you want to change all the way to recruiting and points.

On the PS3???

Advertisement
Amateur. You don´t just look for the unrecruited kids (under 25% committed, they can be found by week 3 and then you get a lead just by having them on your board for a few weeks, no point allotments necessary). Around week 7-9 you look for studs who are stuck at exactly 73% because their top schools haven´t offered yet. Then you swoop in and pound them hard. Lot of top recruits available this way.

You have no house rules. Smh.

Have you no shame?

Parrish should not affect this guy. As it stands, we going into the season with 3 draft eligible RBs. Leaving Thad and Cody. We need Citizens for his talent and class symetry. He would probably be getting reps immediately as RB is one of the easiest positions to adapt to. Also we have players who have been injured or banged up some.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** to the NO!! Not only that I’d expect two backs next class. Guys will get hurt ,get in trouble or just leave. Mario wants to upgrade the rb room and one portal signing doesn’t do it.

Ppl obviously didn’t see how UO’s offense took a hit once Verdell got injured, or how we lost Cam & Chaney, while Rooster battled minor chit in game. The bargain bin chit that Richt/Diaz was doing is over.

**** to the NO!! Not only that I’d expect two backs next class. Guys will get hurt ,get in trouble or just leave. Mario wants to upgrade the rb room and one portal signing doesn’t do it.
@Cribby

Who are the primary RB targets for 23? I would think Richard Young and Mark Fletcher. Correct?

Advertisement
Back