2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

lamar didnt run upright like there was something stuck in his ***........Lingard has a weird running style and Miller got that burst and can cut.....low center of gravity better vision as well.
Miller developed more vision and shake as a pro. At UM, I recall him usually making one cut (if needed) behind the LOS and then straight line running.

Advertisement
Miller developed more vision and shake as a pro. At UM, I recall him usually making one cut (if needed) behind the LOS and then straight line running.
Yea he did get better as a pro...I do remember the same thing. My favorite run was the kickoff return vs OSU....."forget about it he'll about 88 yards for a touchdown Miami". Loved that call

Can't wait till 23 when the new one drops. Do u play the revamped version they have now? When 23 comes out I will be starting an online dynasty and I'm going to stream that on YT for sure.
Over on discord you can find the '22 and '23 recruiting class to add to your dynasty

Advertisement
Whenever NCAA drops, we all need to get online and play for the crown. I had a meeeeeeeeeeeeeeean dynasty back in the day. I'm talkin like 30 seasons, and I didn't simulate sh*t!
That game got me through college ,relationship break ups everyhing. Im down. Sh*t even kept me out of trouble at least once or twice on nights my folks asked me to go out n they ended up in trouble.

No way I'm in their discord but never looked.

or

https://discord.com/channels/707787055740223508/804898418622595132/855574510748958740 (Mainly a roster file but has a '22 recruiting class in the zip

You will have to use an editor like EA DB Editor or Madden Extreme DB Editor to import the files in the game. If you arent familiar with the editor, you can find instructions in that discord channel or youtube. Its really simple. The editor also lets you do things like update the schedule (that same discord channel has files for 2021 schedule), update the year, have a playoff, and change almost anything else you want to change all the way to recruiting and points.

or

https://discord.com/channels/707787055740223508/804898418622595132/855574510748958740 (Mainly a roster file but has a '22 recruiting class in the zip

You will have to use an editor like EA DB Editor or Madden Extreme DB Editor to import the files in the game. If you arent familiar with the editor, you can find instructions in that discord channel or youtube. Its really simple. The editor also lets you do things like update the schedule (that same discord channel has files for 2021 schedule), update the year, have a playoff, and change almost anything else you want to change all the way to recruiting and points.
I use the editor only for playoffs

I’d honestly love to pull a Skinner on this kid and flip him. The play that stood out to me the most is at the 2:08 mark. He goes up the middle, breaks a tackle then bounces outside, and gets spun around by another defender but keeps his feet and is able to stay in bounds. Very impressive display of athleticism

Advertisement
I tried looking for him again in 2022 prospects including RB on our recruiting and nothing.

Has anyone found him here ?

GOCANES

Lol nah I don’t care about all that. It’s cool if they are but they end up being 95 plus with the training boosts. Thing is you can only have 55 players for the roster which is not accurate. So if you bring in 25 per year you have way too many players and you have to cut like 10 players each year. I just cut all the freshmen that are 79 and below or if a RS freshman did not progress much he gets cut lol.
Always did the same.

Advertisement
Idk but man yall warned us that dude, even before he got hurt and transferred to UF, had stiff hips and he sure does. Word is he lost a step after the injury but i guess we’ll see

Runs very upright and straight-line. Great track guy, doesn't completely translate to football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back