2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
Prop Joe finally is back. I just got a PS5. for the simple fact they said NCAA is coming back so whenever it happens we need to link up

Whenever NCAA drops, we all need to get online and play for the crown. I had a meeeeeeeeeeeeeeean dynasty back in the day. I'm talkin like 30 seasons, and I didn't simulate sh*t!

Idk but man yall warned us that dude, even before he got hurt and transferred to UF, had stiff hips and he sure does. Word is he lost a step after the injury but i guess we’ll see
He's straight line fast that won't do u no good. He is a four star type not a five star. Kid was way over hyped out of HS. Thought he would do well but some people warned us and we didn't listen.

Advertisement
Idk but man yall warned us that dude, even before he got hurt and transferred to UF, had stiff hips and he sure does. Word is he lost a step after the injury but i guess we’ll see

He’s a standup RB which will not work in the SEC. Also the rumor was couldn’t pick up a pass block to save his life. He won’t play.

Advertisement
4819C950-0B26-4B92-9FC0-4953815CD9C6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol nah I don’t care about all that. It’s cool if they are but they end up being 95 plus with the training boosts. Thing is you can only have 55 players for the roster which is not accurate. So if you bring in 25 per year you have way too many players and you have to cut like 10 players each year. I just cut all the freshmen that are 79 and below or if a RS freshman did not progress much he gets cut lol.
Just like Bama, Inc. Nick would be so proud lol.

Lol nah I don’t care about all that. It’s cool if they are but they end up being 95 plus with the training boosts. Thing is you can only have 55 players for the roster which is not accurate. So if you bring in 25 per year you have way too many players and you have to cut like 10 players each year. I just cut all the freshmen that are 79 and below or if a RS freshman did not progress much he gets cut lol.
Natural attrition usually cuts them for you by the time they would all be seniors

We have an RB coach that already has a relationship with him and is one of the best recruiters in the country and you don’t think we legitimately can land him?

Not that I dont believe you, but has he said something about his relationship with Smith? Where are you getting that from, b/c they offered at Ole Miss?

I think we definitely have a shot, especially with him coming last weekend..but put a gun to my head, I’m picking the field. JMO, hope I’m wrong.

Advertisement
Back