2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

The rate I was cheating I had more natties than the big three combined they'd have a statue of DLINK Da Gawd if they only knew what I did before Scott Frost came to town 🤣
Can't wait till 23 when the new one drops. Do u play the revamped version they have now? When 23 comes out I will be starting an online dynasty and I'm going to stream that on YT for sure.

Advertisement
We take Citizen and yall take back the now more experienced and fresh from riding the bench Lingard and $500k donation to travel expenses….deal?
**** he flames out bad. No wonder just the big three wanted him.....there wasn't any push for him from the elite/best evaluator schools?

I cheated I would create punters and kickers all 99 except in the kicking categories then switch positions in spring training lmfao needless to say after a few championships I could recruit whoever because I built a powerhouse.

I always picked UCF and change conference to the SEC in exchange for Vanderbilt lol.

I don't respect you, pal.

Cheatin ***.

I used to love those guys with top 8s and top tens late into the season or week one of off-season recruiting, cause no one was recruiting them and they had no offers weirdly (as 4 stars) and I would offer and be number one the next week. And they would be ready to visit week two of the off-season. They only had an offer from me and they would commit after week two! Easy peasy!!
Just got to scout them. MOST of those ended up with that red broken heart. Not all though, and those green gems HIT. If you're at a lower school...its the easiest way to get better in a hurry.

Advertisement
I don't respect you, pal.

Cheatin ***.

20211023_132747.jpg

The ones I used to hate is when I would give maximum points plus schedule the visit for late in the year conference game, over 75% locked in the green & still miss on him.

Notre Dame beat me for 5-star RB from San Antonio TX one time & we were literally neck & neck in his recruitment, sh*t still ****es me off lol
I customized a player once, went all out for him even if he was a home town boy, 5 star. Had him on the bag…committed to Bama.

He is my 13th reason.

I customized a player once, went all out for him even if he was a home town boy, 5 star. Had him on the bag…committed to Bama.

He is my 13th reason.
This same **** happened to me. If I recall you got to customize one player each cycle. I did it once and then couldn’t land him 😂😂. Ain’t do that shìt no more.

Advertisement
Just got to scout them. MOST of those ended up with that red broken heart. Not all though, and those green gems HIT. If you're at a lower school...its the easiest way to get better in a hurry.
I don’t care about the rating. I’m a star ***** on there lmao. With the training boosts a lot of them get beastly, but most guys that are not 5 stars or Gems get cut cause we so deep

I don’t care about the rating. I’m a star ***** on there lmao. With the training boosts a lot of them get beastly, but most guys that are not 5 stars or Gems get cut cause we so deep
I have no time for non-gems. You not scouting UP, you getting left off the list. idc. If you project to be an 82 and scout down to an 80, I think less of you. Sorry. Go to UAB, kid.

I have no time for non-gems. You not scouting UP, you getting left off the list. idc. If you project to be an 82 and scout down to an 80, I think less of you. Sorry. Go to UAB, kid.
Lol nah I don’t care about all that. It’s cool if they are but they end up being 95 plus with the training boosts. Thing is you can only have 55 players for the roster which is not accurate. So if you bring in 25 per year you have way too many players and you have to cut like 10 players each year. I just cut all the freshmen that are 79 and below or if a RS freshman did not progress much he gets cut lol.

Advertisement
Lol nah I don’t care about all that. It’s cool if they are but they end up being 95 plus with the training boosts. Thing is you can only have 55 players for the roster which is not accurate. So if you bring in 25 per year you have way too many players and you have to cut like 10 players each year. I just cut all the freshmen that are 79 and below or if a RS freshman did not progress much he gets cut lol.

I usually ended up cutting the bums that don't progress much. In my experience, it was usually the guys with the red gems. They'd be getting those +2, +3 offseasons. Ain't got time for your Ian Symmonette ***. Go play with Cyrim Wimbs, brother.

Can't wait till 23 when the new one drops. Do u play the revamped version they have now? When 23 comes out I will be starting an online dynasty and I'm going to stream that on YT for sure.

Bro I don't know when the last time I played a video game I got a Xbox one and ps4 here at the house mainly for the females who be into gaming but I don't play. I just might when it comes back though.

Been thinking about getting a switch though just for Zelda I love rpg's good for my adhd 😆

Advertisement
I usually ended up cutting the bums that don't progress much. In my experience, it was usually the guys with the red gems. They'd be getting those +2, +3 offseasons. Ain't got time for your Ian Symmonette ***. Go play with Cyrim Wimbs, brother.

Bro you straight cutthroat how many of your guys you sent to the portal this off-season 😂

Citizen is down to 5 schools. Not 8. And he claims he wants to visit them all. Miami, Florida, Auburn, Michigan State and USC.

Advertisement
Back