Mario, DO THE HONORABLE THING

LawyerCane

Freshman
Own up to your pathetic coaching in the last 30 seconds of the game. Admit to the public that it was the absolute worst coaching decision in the history of college football. Do the honorable thing and VOLUNTARILY FORFEIT half your salary this year. I mean if there were 50,000 people there tonight, you have to know that all 50,000 of them knew, knew, knew to tell TVD to simply “take a knee”. Of course, none of us make $10 Million a year, so what do we know…

Advertisement
Own up to your pathetic coaching in the last 30 seconds of the game. Admit to the public that it was the absolute worst coaching decision in the history of college football. Do the honorable thing and VOLUNTARILY FORFEIT half your salary this year. I mean if there were 50,000 people there tonight, you have to know that all 50,000 of them knew, knew, knew to tell TVD to simply “take a knee”. Of course, none of us make $10 Million a year, so what do we know…

Even if he told TVD to catch the snap and fall down, it would have been a better idea than the play that was called. I also have to look at TVD as well. As someone that played the position, I don't get why you wouldn't just say "We aren't running that, I'm catching the snap and falling down. If the coaches have a problem with it, then so be it". Your experienced QB should have enough awareness to understand that NOTHING good could come from running a RB power.

Advertisement
Gotta be a congenital heart defect or something that can get us out of this.

Nothing he can say or do will fix this...
Just survive his regime and onto the next sadly...

Advertisement
Even if he told TVD to catch the snap and fall down, it would have been a better idea than the play that was called. I also have to look at TVD as well. As someone that played the position, I don't get why you wouldn't just say "We aren't running that, I'm catching the snap and falling down. If the coaches have a problem with it, then so be it". Your experienced QB should have enough awareness to understand that NOTHING good could come from running a RB power.
This is exactly what I said. You’re not an NFL QB if you expect the coaches to baby you and not make your own decision.

On radio he already avoided it.. He is a cave man, this is what he does..

1696739053171.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back