Mario Cristobal

Lauderdale

Redshirt Freshman
(I hope D'Money and the mods don't delete this post, Canesinsight is the best Miami website and hopefully honest free speech will be allowed.)

I'm about ready to cancel my subscription to Canesport because of Ferman's irrational defense of Mario Cristobal and his ******** of Al Golden and the football team by just up and leaving 4 weeks after accepting a job at his Alma mater. It showed a complete lack of respect, honesty and integrity on Mario's part and I hope the kids here he's recruiting ask him about what good his word is and how can they trust him? Mark Rosenberg (President, FIU) and Pete Garcia (Athletic Director, FIU) fired him for a reason and it was possibly more than a poor 3 -9 coaching record.

Everyone remember Ferman's inaccurate reporting of Golden going to Penn State? It was very harmful to the program and recruiting and it did upset the Athletic Department from what I was told. Another example of the Ferman reporting was Jon Gruden was going to be hired, that was a fractured fairy tail.

I hope D'Money, Peter and the whole crew keep up the good work here, you've taken over as the place to get accurate Miami Hurricane information.

Advertisement
Was this really needed to know that Verman is ****. And I'm not even talking about the Golden to PSU, thing. I truly believe that Golden was in hiding "thinking" about taking the PSU job. Its the other stuff. My problem is that He tries so **** hard to be first, that he jumps the gun and puts it out as gospel.
What he did to the DT that just committed to us was just wrong! Kid wanted his day in the sun, and that *** slurper ruined it!

Advertisement
(I hope D'Money and the mods don't delete this post, Canesinsight is the best Miami website and hopefully honest free speech will be allowed.)

I'm about ready to cancel my subscription to Canesport because of Ferman's irrational defense of Mario Cristobal and his ******** of Al Golden and the football team by just up and leaving 4 weeks after accepting a job at his Alma mater. It showed a complete lack of respect, honesty and integrity on Mario's part and I hope the kids here he's recruiting ask him about what good his word is and how can they trust him? Mark Rosenberg (President, FIU) and Pete Garcia (Athletic Director, FIU) fired him for a reason and it was possibly more than a poor 3 -9 coaching record.

Everyone remember Ferman's inaccurate reporting of Golden going to Penn State? It was very harmful to the program and recruiting and it did upset the Athletic Department from what I was told. Another example of the Ferman reporting was Jon Gruden was going to be hired, that was a fractured fairy tail.

I hope D'Money, Peter and the whole crew keep up the good work here, you've taken over as the place to get accurate Miami Hurricane information.

It took you this long to figure out Ferman is a treacherous ***** who is no friend of UM athletics?
I mean, you didn't realize this during the Yahoo! "expose" drama when he invited that Robinscum hack writer to chat
on Canesport?

Anyone who doesn't know that AG was doing everything in his power to get the Pedo State job is a ******* idiot.

Ferman's source as I recall was Penn State's Rival editor. When they reported Golden was being hired they didn't know the Penn State requirements to hire anyone involved multiple interviews and a complex approval procedure that prohibited an immediate hiring of anyone. The whole mess killed recruiting, Golden bares part of the responsibility.

Advertisement
Verdict still out on Trayone. We heard the same **** with Griffin and Pete stuck to his guns saying he wasn't coming. I'm sure Pete would still stick by his story regarding Trayone.

And this site was dead silent during the PSU site. They reported mutual interest and then went dark while Ferman and crew were running with whatever they could.

Let's try to keep this thread about Mario Cristobal, of course reserving special page space for Gary Ferman hate.

Let's not have this become about who reported what during the "Golden to PSU" fiasco. Let's keep certain disasters in the rear view.

To the subject at hand: I'm a total Mario Cristobal hater right now. We hired him at his alma mater with a nice title and a decent paycheck. The rational man in me recognizes that Cristonoballs got a pay raise and the opportunity to work under the best coach in the game (die, Saban). Why pass that up? I get it!

But I'm a fan of the Miami Hurricanes. And regardless of the legitimate benefits to Cristobal, he did a disservice to my team. And for that simple reason, **** 'em.

Until he does something good for my team again.

Advertisement

Lets get back to the real subject, why 3+years after the yahoo hatchet job are you now canceling over cristobal? Where the f are your priorities and sense of proportion?

neggggggggggged

That Saban guy in Alabama is a rightly smart guy..Hires Mario , and he's already called Super Mario by Bleacher and 247...247 is crowning him as best recruiter in the country this year with the commitments of SBB and Ridley+ Minkah Fitzpatrick....Wonder if they would have gone to my beloved Canes if Mario was still here. Got a feeling he'll dip into South Fla again before the year is over and for many years to come..

Advertisement
That Saban guy in Alabama is a rightly smart guy..Hires Mario , and he's already called Super Mario by Bleacher and 247...247 is crowning him as best recruiter in the country this year with the commitments of SBB and Ridley+ Minkah Fitzpatrick....Wonder if they would have gone to my beloved Canes if Mario was still here. Got a feeling he'll dip into South Fla again before the year is over and for many years to come..

They wouldnt come if he was here its dem duffles, when ya gonna learn?

Ehhhh I no longer dislike Cristobal. Maybe when he was working with Golden he knew/thought Golden wasn't the right man and wouldn't be able to take Miami to the next level. Coach and learn under Saban or Golden? Hmmmmmm

Canesport has become completely pathetic...hated bailing after 14 years or whatever, but the lack of accuracy for the sake of being first to report and a slow decline into a WarSlant type pansy censorship made it rather easy.

UM

Advertisement
Back