Mario Cristobal vs Miami

Advertisement
He wont have Nike buying his recruits at Miami....Mario=Manny no real difference except bags right now. Still under performing on the field. Herbert was considered the #1 pick 2 years ago. Mario gets ahold of him and he might not even be drafted in the first round
Herbert's projected top 10 lol

How easy was it for Cristobal to recruit against Miami ? This man knows everything about Miami. Add on we went 6-7, lost to FIU, distance and Oregon wins the PAC 12. Y’all think just cause we have a U on our helmet, he should come here. This is why every fan base say we’re delusional. This was cake.
Yea we are delusional af.....we are Miami doesn't mean anything anymore the admin ruined that

Point was he was getting hype before Cristobal took over for Taggart

I agree. However, the op said that since Mario coached him that he may not go 1st round. Which isn’t true because his numbers are better. Now the reason he may not go 1st overall is totally different. Two years ago Tua and Burrow wasn’t playing (as well as phenoms like Chase Young putting up huge stats) but with Tua’s injury he’s still going to go 1st round.

Advertisement
LOL @Mario needing a bag to fend off Miami, especially with the new likeness rules. Flowe will be the most marketed Frosh in the game next year.

Signed the #1 recruit 2 years in a row. And some of you clowns think he isnt ready for UM. With The talent hes bringing to eugene, while also gaining experience as a HC, he will be way out of our price range soon enough. And while hes doing all this, manny is saving GIFs for tweets
I don't care I would take him at this point but we won't pony up the money. The minute Diaz gets fired he moves up to number one on our head corch board. Then Nike gives him a raise miami tries to match....then he realizes how quick he left after he knew the inside was corrupt....also thinks about Taggert and the grass isn't always greener home....then says no thanks. We scream for Butch to save us the admin doesn't bite, they hire a new name from the bottom list Manny Golden.

That's exactly how it will go down in about a year

I don't care I would take him at this point but we won't pony up the money. The minute Diaz gets fired he moves up to number one on our head corch board. Then Nike gives him a raise miami tries to match....then he realizes how quick he left after he knew the inside was corrupt....also thinks about Taggert and the grass isn't always greener home....then says no thanks. We scream for Butch to save us the admin doesn't bite, they hire a new name from the bottom list Manny Golden.

That's exactly how it will go down in about a year

Couldn't agree more. With what hes building in the Pac12, and USC pretty much rolling over for him by retaining Helton, he's got it way better in eugene. You dont sign the type of players hes getting to just leave. NIKE will give him another raise when UM and the SEC schools come calling and, at that point, UM will be in a bidding war for a guy who was willing to come here for relatively cheap $. And then, we'll hire another bum who makes our admin feel good about themselves.

Our AD isnt forward thinking enough to go after the type of names he should be (matt Campbell/ PJ Fleck) or willing to spend for a proven coach. There are some dark days ahead! We need Adidas or The ACC to press our admin into understanding that UM was invited/invested in to be a 6-6 team. The ACC was hoping we would be what Clemson is today. And Adidas is probably understanding why nike didnt put up much or a fight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back