Mario Cristobal on what it means to coach the Miami Hurricanes | CFB on FOX

Advertisement
Miami has a real coach and the Canes have money.

That phrase will never get old.

First real leader we've had in over 20 years, since Butch The Alpha bailed (Richt rolled in on fumes and a shell of his Georgia self.)

Mario is gonna turn this thing around. Great little piece there.

Loved how he knew how to use KT's comments for currency—able to slide in that the program was trash when he took over, that he helped build their three best recruiting classes ever, won the conference, etc.—and even that KT would be down training in Miami in the off-season as it's THE place to be for athletes.

The Oregon Player looked real salty, you can tell he just can't understand why he went to Miami over Oregon.

That was just his vibe. He spoke very highly of Coach Cristobal, stating he wouldn’t be who/where he was without him.
Mario landed KT parents that's what happened as well. Parents r old enough (most of the time) to read bs. They liked Mario and felt like he was 1000 with them. They fell in love dude has a golden tongue.

Advertisement
That was just his vibe. He spoke very highly of Coach Cristobal, stating he wouldn’t be who/where he was without him.
I can see he likes Cristobal as a coach/person, but it seems he doesn't get going to Miami. That three-stripe comment tells it all. Why not say That U looks weird compared to that big O.

I can see he likes Cristobal as a coach/person, but it seems he doesn't get going to Miami. That three-stripe comment tells it all. Why not say That U looks weird compared to that big O.
Thibodeuax has a HUGE NIL deal with Nike (and I'm sure it will become a multi-million sponsorship very soon), that's the reason for the comment about the three little stripes.

Advertisement
I’m actually looking forward to the coach shows next year… I’ll put up with Zagacki for more of that

Advertisement
Back