Mario Cristobal on Joe Rose Show - Monday 8/28

I feel alot better with Dawson as OC that we could handle having to play a backup for a game or 2 and still be okay.

Garcia and JB last year under Gattis was 1000% ****ing down our leg
For sure but the OL overhaul should make this offense very fluid
 
@JG13 is very familiar with Bears. Mostly in Wilton Manors


AnotherHonestHerald-size_restricted.gif
 
Cribby were you plugged into the brad kaaya days? Compare the two if you could. And also compare Emory as a true fresh and TVD as a true fresh. Appreciate it in advance

Cribby's been plugged in since who-flung-the-chunk.

Waaaaaaaaaaay back. Waaaaaaaaay before there was a CIS. Decades and decades ago.
 
I can’t believe you kept TVD’s injury from me. I give you a lot of recruiting scoop. Whatever happened to “you scratch my back; I scratch yours”?

Not Cribby's fault.

He's been running Whoop's Inside the Canes pm site for the past few weeks - Whoop got his social finger injured while communicating - and couldn't type.

Those of us with Whoop's insider PM's knew - same hour it happened, thanks to Cribby being on the job.

Yesterday, he shared the big shocker that . . . I think I'll hold off on that one. Big stuff! And we all like surprises.

Not the kind you experience when you get careless and take a sleeping pill and laxative the same evening - but you know. The more sanitary ones.
 
Hype is telling the truth ? He’s played very well for a true FR. He’s picked things up like Brad did. He’s very intelligent and has control of the O. Is that saying he’s a future AA or three year starter ?

Maybe it’s just a simple statement on how he’s performed so far against the ones, nothing more. That’s not live bullets with a threat of getting hit in the mouth but it’s still impressive. I don’t get how anything somewhat positive has to turn into hype or somebody is a greentree AA.
Wasn’t talking about u lol, but people saying he’s the future and writing off other players solely off a spring game and scrimmages? Did we not learn about that before? Can we not let him prove himself when its real before we crown him?
 
Hype is telling the truth ? He’s played very well for a true FR. He’s picked things up like Brad did. He’s very intelligent and has control of the O. Is that saying he’s a future AA or three year starter ?

Maybe it’s just a simple statement on how he’s performed so far against the ones, nothing more. That’s not live bullets with a threat of getting hit in the mouth but it’s still impressive. I don’t get how anything somewhat positive has to turn into hype or somebody is a greentree AA.
Because people are miserable ******** who can’t just enjoy things looking up and being positive for once?

You of all people know what happens when there is any sunshine around here.
 
Back
Top