ben Senior Premium Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 10,708 Aug 8, 2024 #2 his reaction when she says "Colombian coffee" had me rolling. he should have just hung up.
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,065 Aug 8, 2024 #3 Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... Fantastic interview. Kiko at 245! Got ****!
grover Senior Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 19,629 Aug 8, 2024 #4 What a difference from the past 2 years. Mario's enthusiasm for the players' physical, mental and cultural development is higher than I've ever seen it. He is all in on this team.
What a difference from the past 2 years. Mario's enthusiasm for the players' physical, mental and cultural development is higher than I've ever seen it. He is all in on this team.
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,943 Aug 8, 2024 #5 "Talk about the big nasties" I have it on infinity play loop right now.
AtlAtty Recruit Maude Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 10,591 Aug 8, 2024 #6 Very well done interview and podcast.