Mario Cristobal holds Individual Camp today

Advertisement
Prior to the camp, Josh Gattis worked out Andy jean from 7 am-9am. Coach Addae worked Sharif Denson pretty intensely and reoffered him afterwards.

Rivals reported Gattis spent much of the actual camp period working solely with Robbie Washington.

Kevin Smith spent time with Chris Johnson, coaching him up 1 on 1 prior to the others arriving for the camp period. Johnson told Rivals
“It was great,” . “I learned a lot.”

"Working out with coaches – Miami was in the lead before, but this made it a bigger lead for Miami,” Johnson said.

Others who were out on Greentree included Jalen Brown, who worked out during 1 on 1s, catching passes from Isaac Wilson, Zach Wilson's younger brother

Damari Brown was also present.

Advertisement
Prior to the camp, Josh Gattis worked out Andy jean from 7 am-9am. Coach Addae worked Sharif Denson pretty intensely and reoffered him afterwards.

Rivals reported Gattis spent much of the actual camp period working solely with Robbie Washington.

Kevin Smith spent time with Chris Johnson, coaching him up 1 on 1 prior to the others arriving for the camp period. Johnson told Rivals

"Working out with coaches – Miami was in the lead before, but this made it a bigger lead for Miami,” Johnson said.

Others who were out on Greentree included Jalen Brown, who worked out during 1 on 1s, catching passes from Isaac Wilson, Zach Wilson's younger brother

Andy Jean, Jalen Brown, and Ray Ray Joseph with Robby Washington as the Swiss-Army knife works just fine for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is being in the lead for Johnson has me bricked up. That kid is fast and talented. Y’all know he has a recorded 10.45 100 meter right? It was recorded 5/13

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back