Mario called out the team

It's

They have made Bo Nix a competent looking QB nuff said. TVD looks more like Bo Nix than Bo Nix.
I know you were trying to respond to the guy above too, but LOL at blaming everything but the tough and physical douche. his former team improved in at least one area w him gone. we can't even say that here. everything and everyone regressed

Advertisement
I know you were trying to respond to the guy above too, but LOL at blaming everything but the tough and physical douche. his former team improved in at least one area w him gone. we can't even say that here. everything and everyone regressed
EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.

Advertisement
it's so funny that people are complaining about a coach preaching toughness when our team's entire identity for the past half decade or more has been literally never tackling and folding like a lawn chair at the first sight of adversity. criticize the guy for not being able to actually coax that out of the players, sure. but being mad about the press conference sound bites is silly, especially when we all know this team desperately does need a massive injection of physicality.
Mario can preach toughness, but it's just words. He's a con man. He cons recruits to come play for him, then he blames them when he can't get them ready for a game. He cons administrations into thinking he's some amazing coach. He's not. He's just a good talker. All **** talk.

Advertisement
I look at these reactions in here and they are everywhere across the board. In my opinion its guys like Miami Flo and a few others that tells us how we shouldn't criticize players, when clearly they are the problem.
Everyone takes their role of accountability in not doing their job, but today’s loss was on the players full stop. Ball security, tackling, blocking, effort…….these are fundamental aspects of the game where if you’re constantly ******** them up at some point you need to decide if you still have any pride as a player. No one else can make you do it.

Mario inherited a bs roster and culture but he does also need to have a come to Jesus moment about the direction of the offense…..I do give him this though. They been passing the ball ALOT more. With all the “talent” we got Mario ain’t wrong for trynna run the ball on 3rd&1 but we don’t have that type of OL yet to convert 3rd&1 easily. I don’t see one person on our line this year starting next tbh. Between recruits and transfers. I’d get rid of gattis cause his pass concepts ain’t all that.

Advertisement
Everyone takes their role of accountability in not doing their job, but today’s loss was on the players full stop. Ball security, tackling, blocking, effort…….these are fundamental aspects of the game where if you’re constantly ******** them up at some point you need to decide if you still have any pride as a player. No one else can make you do it.
And yet he keeps running same guys out there.

Advertisement
Call out your coaching staff Mario! Look in the mirror first. The kids can play as hard as they want but if the schemes suck it don’t matter! They keep blitzing and you keep not leaving enough in to block and wonder why our QBs are getting mauled! Coach better or get the **** out!!
You think these kids are playing hard? They were missing their own blocking assignments almost every play.

You think these kids are playing hard? They were missing their own blocking assignments almost every play.
thats fair and who continues to allow it? those kids making the same mistakes still see the field. ive said before, if its once or twice or even 1 or 2 kids its the players. if its everyone who you play making the same mistakes each week and regressing, thats the coaching staff

Advertisement
Back