Mario bleeds orange and green…

That’s why we had to give him a close to $4million raise to come here…that’s also why he left Golden weeks before the season to work at Alabama…so before anyone uses that line think about those 2 things

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Advertisement
That’s why we had to give him a close to $4million raise to come here…that’s also why he left Golden weeks before the season to work at Alabama…so before anyone uses that line think about those 2 things
Will say, Mario leaving to Bama probably saved his career. Would’ve been canned with Golden.

oh goodie, yet another stupid *****ing thread.

You know what I am ****ed about? I bought orange shorts and an orange polo at an unnamed store. When I got home though, I realized they were different shades of orange!!!! I will of course start multiple threads to ***** about my pain and hope that my misery extends to all of the other porsters on here.

episode 8 fighting GIF

Advertisement
Criscotits bleeds Oooooga Boooooga. Caveman Style. He bleeds Stupidity. He bleeds Arrogance.

Shut the **** Up OP!
Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Advertisement
Checks Out Season 2 GIF by The Office

Most of you need to look up the word **sarcasm** in the dictionary.

too old school - he's officially lost in the sauce .. guy is clueless - thinks hes the cia -- wake the fu$% **** mario.. get us new uniforms and change the culture- drop your dam nuts and let em hang and bring the U back

how do you wake up every day and accept our starting qb to be some scrub that has no passion and lack of effort...NOT acceptable at all... jacurri and emory have the leadership and passion to spread across the whole team and everybody can feed off of it. TVD is cancer to the team and program and its crazy !!! as much as MArio ASSESSES he cant figure this out is truly said and a waste of 2 years especially this year with a great oline and great defense. SUCKS

i didnt think Mario would be celebrating victories over average acc teams.. not our standard. we should be celebrating **** unitl we back back... but thats the new age that Mario is living in and its sad he doesnt keep it real. we are a football program not the ymca flag football team .. shame on every coach and every player for acting like a regualr acc win means something at The U... thats why the standard will never be back until we have the right blue print. easy as that. tough luck, its going to take that discipline, if we want to get the culture to where it use to be

Advertisement
Wu-Tang said it best back in the day: “Cash Rules Everything Around Me, C.R.E.A.M.” One of your progressional goals should be to try and make as much money as possible to best support your family so you can’t fault the man for that. Second point, so you’re implying he should have passed up the opportunity to further advance his career by staying at that clown show under Golden? Again, can’t fault him for that. You can find certain things to be upset with regarding Mario, but these two ain’t it.

Advertisement
If he loved Miami he wouldn’t make them an embarrassment like he has the last two years. And also he wouldn’t have done probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in football in 31 years. But he bleeds orange and green alright.

In fairness...

1. He made the SAME EXACT mistake at Oregon in 2018 (vs. Stanford), so please don't act like that was the SINGLE dumbest thing you've ever seen in football in 31 years. There are AT LEAST two of those dumb mistakes tied for first place...

2. We are improving, even if it is not fast enough for everyone (myself included).

In fairness...

1. He made the SAME EXACT mistake at Oregon in 2018 (vs. Stanford), so please don't act like that was the SINGLE dumbest thing you've ever seen in football in 31 years. There are AT LEAST two of those dumb mistakes tied for first place...

2. We are improving, even if it is not fast enough for everyone (myself included).
Interesting.

In fairness...

I think every one of us would agree on not fast enough, but few are stepping back and realizing that we are improving, especially on defense. The big eff up this year is at QB, where there is plenty to blame to go around. A portal QB will fix that, and one is coming.

In fairness...

He also didn’t take the knee in the Clemson game when we knew we were just gonna go to OT lmfao

Advertisement
Back