Mario at the basketball game

Nmiamicane630

Freshman
Premium
During a time out in the second half of the Miami v fsu basketball game today, Mario grabbed the microphone and started hyping up the crowd

Then the announcer calling the game on espn said there are 25 5 star recruits (exaggeration) at the game today

It was cool

Last edited:
Advertisement
During a time out in the second half of the Miami v fsu basketball game today, Mario grabbed the microphone and started hyping up the crowd

Then the announcer calling the game on espn said there are 25 5 star recruits (is that true?) at the game today

It was cool
No that’s a misprint, there’s 11 5 stars on campus and over 30 Top 247 players. It’s a crazy amount

Advertisement
Advertisement
Curb Your Enthusiasm Pants GIF
Coach L seen wanting to swap pants with Mario

No that’s a misprint, there’s 11 5 stars on campus and over 30 Top 247 players. It’s a crazy amount

It's not a "misprint", it's what the announcer said on TV.

Even so, it might EVENTUALLY be 25 5-stars, since the 2024 and 2025 kids have not yet been rated.

Still, yes, the TV guy misspoke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Wong hits his shot the place would have exploded. Anyway the prospects looked to be enjoying the game, have pics of the boys enjoying themselves. I'm sure Mario made quite the impression whipping up the crowd the way he did. Really rattled Free Shoes U.

Mario came up the isle I was in, you would have thought it was the Rock or some other world famous celebrity. He was stuck for 20 min taking pictures. Then he sat next to Richard Young for a bit, who had Kevin Smith attached at the hip the whole time.

Advertisement
The previous guy would’ve been like:

“Letzztsss go guyhhthhhsssss!!!! Lethhhhzzzs go Cayntthhthszzsz!!!
View attachment 173909
I was at the game when he got introduced and it was a bit different when he grabbed the mic. I will add that I was sitting in the upper section at the opposite end of the court and still got spit on

Advertisement
Back