Mario already has us in the running for top 10 guys based on oregon relationships alone

ageezy

Cane til I Die
based on an article from 247 we're in it for:
mcclain
david hicks (relationship started at oregon)
nicholaus imaleava (relationship from oregon)
francis mauigoa (relationship from oregon)
anthony hill

that's five of the top 10 players in the country that we've either had on our campus or are visiting this month ... a few of which have relationships with mario going back to his time at oregon ... this guy is a machine

Advertisement
We've been talking about the IMG OL kid for a while. Gotta think we have a great shot at him and Cormani. Hicks will be an absolute slugfest and I don't have a good read on Nico atm although I know he likes us.

Even if we are getting back to the days where we are making it hard for 5* kids to tell us "No", then that is a HUGE step in the right direction. When you are in the 5* game you wont get everyone unless you got a 30M payroll. The key is to pluck 3-4 of them per class and thats how you are back in the CFP in 2 years.

To be in the thick of things for elite of the elite level guys like Hicks, RYoung, Hill, Harbor, Nico, Cormani, Wayne and Mauigoa is amazing and goes to show that when Mario says he LOVES recruiting and will not have ANYONE on his staff who doesnt love it just as much as him...it wasnt just all talk. I believe him.

Obviously a lot of time between now and signing day for the 2023 class, but it's incredible the momentum UM has on the trail right now. It's a testament to the work Mario and his staff put in and UM's newfound commitment to the football program. I keep trying to temper my enthusiasm, but seeing/hearing the way the kids, parents, coaches are respond to Mario and his staff has me very excited for the future of the program.

Advertisement
based on an article from 247 we're in it for:
mcclain
david hicks (relationship started at oregon)
nicholaus imaleava (relationship from oregon)
francis mauigoa (relationship from oregon)
anthony hill

that's five of the top 10 players in the country that we've either had on our campus or are visiting this month ... a few of which have relationships with mario going back to his time at oregon ... this guy is a machine
The Saban template is paying off............ we now have the ear of Elite players...
Start winning........... and they will be knocking on our door and making appointments in 3-4 years..
Mario will be the next Saban.

The Saban template is paying off............ we now have the ear of Elite players...
Start winning........... and they will be knocking on our door and making appointments in 3-4 years..
Mario will be the next Saban.
He took the Saban template and boosted it with relentless

Give me 2 5-stars this cycle and and bunch of high 4 stars and I'm over the moon. If I had my choice, it would be Innis and McClain. Richard Young is a luxury - not essential. Guys like Hicks and one of these 5 star QBs are essential - but, they will be a hard pull. Innis and McClain are certainly in play for us.

Advertisement
He took the Saban template and boosted it with relentless
Amen bruh.....he added LOTS of cafecito with Extra sugar......to make his own Cane Cafecito....

Seriously............. Mario should market that high powered stuff...............and SoFla will super embrace every hire, every recruit and everything Cane football and we can get back to being the kick *** Miami that we were.....Mario style.....

Advertisement
Back