Mario, Alonzo and Mirabal..

Yes, I think Cortes was class of 80. Now that guy was a true psycho. If you passed by him in the hall you made **** sure not to look at him. His fights there were legendary.

There were some crazy *** white boys during those years. Him, McVeigh, John Bass, Nick Buoniconti, the Riley brothers.

McCutcheon was in my class. I think he went to South Carolina initially before coming back to the U.
yes. cortes was 80. i played a ton of basketball with him at tropical and had to cover him from time to time and if he wanted to plow through you he would. i was a kid so i wasn't in a position to do much. he was nuts.

in 8th grade i covered mccutcheon in a basketball game, he was playing for st theresa. he was 6'1", i was 4'11" (generous). i did make him shoot the ball from half court when i yelled 5 seconds left. that was my best defensive strategy that day

Advertisement
yes. cortes was 80. i played a ton of basketball with him at tropical and had to cover him from time to time and if he wanted to plow through you he would. i was a kid so i wasn't in a position to do much. he was nuts.

in 8th grade i covered mccutcheon in a basketball game, he was playing for st theresa. he was 6'1", i was 4'11" (generous). i did make him shoot the ball from half court when i yelled 5 seconds left. that was my best defensive strategy that day
Haha nice D. Didn’t know McCutcheon went to St Theresa. All my 3 kids went there before we moved to Texas.

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Haha nice D. Didn’t know McCutcheon went to St Theresa. All my 3 kids went there before we moved to Texas.
he did. in 8th grade he was already a monster athlete. he lettered in baseball, football and basketball at columbus.

i know a ton of people in from 82. i went to the rival powerhouse immediately to the north.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back