Mario’s stubbornness

you guys believe Mario will be stubborn as he always is and keep tvd as the starter or will he bring in Williams to start as everyone knows a change needs to happen. But Mario is stubborn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario saw this offense offense after the AM game and said, nah fam we can’t have you scoring this many points. We need more bro style man!!!

I was starting to give Mario some credit earlier this year for adapting some on offense. All bets are off that he is adaptable ESPECIALLY if he starts TVD against fsu (just like last year when he had no business playing).

He hasn't shown interest in change the last 50ish years. No reason to expect it anytime soon.

Advertisement
I need Rad to see about having week 0 or week 1 be our bye week. These Byes are really ******* this team up year over year. Give Mario two weeks to tinker with an offense that don't need tinkering. Too much overthinking.

Advertisement
Why bring in the new guy if you're not going to play to your player's strength? Remember Brock Berlin? He would play better out of the shot gun, but Coker refused to change the offense. TVD needs to air it out, Mario seems to have wet dreams about bringing back the wishbone apparently.

I believe his stubbornness is in season. I pray he makes his changes off season. Like he did last year. And he made lots.

TVD is going to start.

Post game, like always Mario was naming the list of blame.. including the coaches not putting TVD in better position lol.

It is what it is at this point.

TVD has been made an honorary member of the Columbus bro club... He is starting..

Advertisement
We just need to focus on bringing this thing in real tight(pausa?) and grind.
When does “working hard” become inefficient mediocrity? Axin’ for a friend/fan base.

Mario is going to get run out of town during season six. He's following the Al Golden timeline.

At least Golden had entertaining offenses.

When asked about TVD after the game, Mario laid blame on everything and everyone..... except TVD.

As Forest Gump's momma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Got work to do boys

1wrgDc6j07hAlM7Jml.gif

Advertisement
Back