Marcus Tatum

Advertisement
Yes, we did. I actually set next to him and his mom at the UM v. Louisville bowl game (the beatdown when Teddy B did the throat slash). He was decked out in Canes stuff. I struck up a conversation with him and the mom. I was actually kind of shocked when he went to Tennessee, but given how horrific Searels was as a recruiter and coach, I'm not terribly surprised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I posted this in another thread but figured i'd paste it here as well.

Was also the worst rated pass blocker on the team in those 5 games he started and he was beat out by 2 freshmen this year and put back into a backup type role. He plays but doesn't start, only the games Wright missed due to injury.

I get it that we suck on the oline but it doesn't make sense to jump up and down for everyone else's backup transfers at 1 year rentals.

If a legit lineman is in there, preferably with 2 years left, i jump at him. These guys who are backups for others teams i'll pass on. We don't need more backups. We need starter material.

Was also the worst rated pass blocker on the team in those 5 games he started and he was beat out by 2 freshmen this year and put back into a backup type role. He plays but doesn't start, only the games Wright missed due to injury.

I get it that we suck on the oline but it doesn't make sense to jump up and down for everyone else's backup transfers at 1 year rentals.

If a legit lineman is in there, preferably with 2 years left, i jump at him. These guys who are backups for others teams i'll pass on. We don't need more backups. We need starter material.

Still 8 bazillion times better than Nelson

Advertisement
Any chance we can kick him inside at G??

our guard depth once Clark and ND went out really started letting the sack count rack up

Advertisement

If you’re saying worst rated, I’m assuming you mean according to PFF?... Extremely controversial ratings 1st of all. 2nd of all, those 2 true freshman were both 247Composite 5-stars.

Can he play? I mean, we did take Boulware a couple yrs ago and we know how that turned out.

Advertisement
Back