Marcus Tate 2.0

Advertisement
So looks like one of these south Florida kids that doesn’t just want to leave home they also have bad feelings toward the home town school. It’s happened before but it’s weird every time
Can you really blame him for wanting to go to that racist town? 🤮

Advertisement
So looks like one of these south Florida kids that doesn’t just want to leave home they also have bad feelings toward the home town school. It’s happened before but it’s weird every time
Right! But what if he's saying that because the winner of that game will determine where he ends up...??? 🤔🤔🤔🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Okay I'm 100% sure that's not the case but still! Lol

Advertisement
Hardly any racism in Miami at all
Miami is one of the most multicultural and accepting towns on the planet. I myself have personally dated a half Ecuadorian/half Italian chick, a smokeshow German-Argentinian, 2 Irish-American girls, an Italian girl and a ****** girl. One of the Irish lassies is now my wife. Hard to find that variety and diversity in Clemson, South Carolina

Miami is one of the most multicultural and accepting towns on the planet. I myself have personally dated a half Ecuadorian/half Italian chick, a smokeshow German-Argentinian, 2 Irish-American girls, an Italian girl and a ****** girl. One of the Irish lassies is now my wife. Hard to find that variety and diversity in Clemson, South Carolina

Pics?

I'm only bumping this to ask a question:
If (when) we beat Clemson, do we legit have his undivided attention?

Advertisement
I'm only bumping this to ask a question:
If (when) we beat Clemson, do we legit have his undivided attention?

Hopefully he shows up like...

1601481534593.png

... but yeah, I think that ship has sailed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back