Marcus Rosemy Plans Spring Visits, Talks Canes

View as article

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
2020 STA 5-star wide receiver Marcus Rosemy competed at The Opening in Miami two weeks ago. Although he did not win the wide receiver MVP award, Rosemy was happy with how he played, and he did enough to get the invite to The Opening Finals in Texas.

“I think I did pretty good. I ran routes good, I caught the ball well, I tracked down the ball, and I made plays when the ball was coming to me.”

Rosemy is already one of the highest rated players in the state of Florida, but he is still looking for areas where he can improve this offseason.

“Getting in and out of my breaks. That’s the number one thing right now.”

Ohio State, Georgia, and Penn State are the schools recruiting Rosemy the hardest right now. Miami, who once led in this recruitment, has slowed down communication.

“It’s a little bit of contact from the new receivers coach.”

While contact with Miami is slowing down, other schools are moving fast to get Rosemy on campus.

“I’m trying to go up to Ohio State and Georgia this upcoming month, but I don’t have any dates set yet.”

According to Rosemy, Miami is not out of it. They will, however, have to change how they are recruiting him.

“Show more love. Text me a lot more.”

One of the people that is recruiting Rosemy to Miami is his former teammate at Aquinas, Mike Harley.

“He is just telling me I should come, but not telling me I need to come to Miami. He’s telling me stay focused, ball out this year, do what I’ve got to do.”

When Rosemy does make a decision, there will be many factors at play, but the depth chart will not be one of them.

“I don’t care about other receivers. It does not matter; you’ve got to go compete.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I post the truth on here because I know the truth but I'm not going to ask those types of questions in a formal interview. That's not right.
Not right according to who? The norm? I believe it's a way to ask it and word it to please both parties. As a consumer of your product, i'm giving you a review that's saying you're product is basic and no different than any other article i've read in regard to Marcus and UM.

I post the truth on here because I know the truth but I'm not going to ask those types of questions in a formal interview. That's not right.

That makes no sense. You might know "the truth" but refraining from asking questions because they are true makes them out of bounds for a "formal interview"?

Journalism lost its balls a long time ago but Jesus Christ this isn't Watergate it is ******* high school recruiting.

Not right according to who? The norm? I believe it's a way to ask it and word it to please both parties. As a consumer of your product, i'm giving you a review that's saying you're product is basic and no different than any other article i've read in regard to Marcus and UM.
I'm not going to ask 'hard hitting' questions that cause me to burn bridges with not only Rosemy but other recruits also. I'm not gonna do it.

Advertisement
Back