Marcus Rosemy Jr Highlights

U

User-4525

What do you guys think? Will he keep his 5* rating when he signs a year from now?

Advertisement
good kid too.....everyone will be all over him. Put up a better year offensively and let him ride in the donk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on what Mork produces on the field...

Really want this kid wearing “U” on his helmet but can’t blame him if we have another **** year

Zero confidence in this staff to land a kid like this. I like Dugans, but no way this kid wants to play for Richt's offense.

So he doesn't want to put up numbers like Coley or a healthy Richards? **** in a brutal offense this year with a$$head qb play, thomas had 600 yards in 11 games.

Tons of WR even if he doesn't want to come. The 20 wr sofla class rivals the 18 group.

Rosemy
Pointier
Fleming (UM so far)
Canion
Robinson (UM so far)
Britt
Restrepo (DB?)
J.Williams (was trying to re-classify to 19 for a while)
2 or 3 Deefield kids
G.Turner
K.Brantley

So does anybody know if he actually has interest in us? I’m sure the coaches are all over him already.

Advertisement
So he doesn't want to put up numbers like Coley or a healthy Richards? **** in a brutal offense this year with a$$head qb play, thomas had 600 yards in 11 games.

Tons of WR even if he doesn't want to come. The 20 wr sofla class rivals the 18 group.

Rosemy
Pointier
Fleming (UM so far)
Canion
Robinson (UM so far)
Britt
Restrepo (DB?)
2 or 3 Deefield kids
G.Turner
K.Brantley

No.

Advertisement

Rosemy
Pointier
Fleming (UM so far)
Canion
Robinson (UM so far)
Britt
Restrepo (DB?)
2 or 3 Deefield kids
G.Turner
K.Brantley

This has applied to every position every year. If the position is loaded in South Florida, that means other schools are coming down here as well that we have to compete with.

Bama will be losing their 3 star wrs. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say they’ll throw the max bag at him

Advertisement
Back