Marcus Lewis

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
with Michigan hiring DJ Durkin, I fully expect them to not only make a serious push for Lewis, but they look like the potential favorite. Lewis was a big fan of Durkin and one of the main reasons he was committed to UF for that short period of time. I'm not ruling Miami out, but Lewis is expected to take an official visit there.

Advertisement
Sad we are relying on good weather and Paul Williams to close this kid. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like.....he gone.

Advertisement
Al gonna Al
picgifs-laughing-0304594.gif

why would he want to play here where the wind helps us lose games?

Advertisement
Waste of time.

Lock up Fenton from Carol City and stop playing patty cake with kids like Lewis.

How can anyone, a recruit, adult or over zealous fan, have looked at a Al and Dorito defense and want to play or be coached by those two idiots.

Advertisement
How can anyone, a recruit, adult or over zealous fan, have looked at a Al and Dorito defense and want to play or be coached by those two idiots.

Clearly some do. People have different opinions. If they want to play in the scheme or for those coaches, who are you to tell them they shouldn't? Both McIntosh and Jaquan Johnson straight up said they like the scheme. I personally don't, but I find it utterly stupid for fans to be trashing a program and trying to convince recruits not to come here.

He was also committed to Michigan at one point. Only thread holding him here is Cager.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back