Marcus Lewis crystal balled to The []_[] today?

Rashad Fenton is better than Carlton Davis

Man ive seen Rashad for a couple years and i believe hes the truth, he just has a slight attitude but hes truely a good kid. Nfl bound where ever he goes i have my doubts about the staff go after him.

Advertisement
O
I can dig a DB class like this.

CB: Davante Davis, Marcus Lewis

CB/S: Tim Irvin

S: Ben Edwards, Jaquan Johnson

I surely hope the staff is still keeping tabs on Fenton and Redwine. Both are balling this year for their respective schools.

And I know for sure their on Shawn Burgess-Becker but we'll see. Not getting my hopes up on that.

I like Carlton Davis too and I know were on him too. But I don't have a good feeling on him.

Cole probably gonna end up sticking to WVU due to the issues, suspension and grades now. I think it's out of the window at this point. Would have to be a complete 180 for him, for anything to happen there.

Irvin = Gata

Even if UF has a change at HC?

**** sounds crazy irvin gator feels like a nightmare, i guess him and quan dont want to ball together. I still believe irvin=cane.

I surely hope the staff is still keeping tabs on Fenton and Redwine. Both are balling this year for their respective schools.

And I know for sure their on Shawn Burgess-Becker but we'll see. Not getting my hopes up on that.

I like Carlton Davis too and I know were on him too. But I don't have a good feeling on him.

Cole probably gonna end up sticking to WVU due to the issues, suspension and grades now. I think it's out of the window at this point. Would have to be a complete 180 for him, for anything to happen there.

Irvin = Gata

**** would freeze over the day a Irvin plays at UF. I'm not buying that junk at all.

Tim Irvin is a Cane.

Just like some of you cats were worried about Jaquan and I kept preaching the kid was All-Cane. I've watched him since he was a freshman.

Been hearing with some peeps I'm close with who coach on Optimist level.

Jaquan's little brother is killing it. Gonna be another one to watch out for in a couple years.

My brother is close friends with a Westminster coach and he says it's a matter of time before Tim is a Cane. I don't see him playing anywhere else honestly. He would never hear the end of it,

Advertisement
My brother is close friends with a Westminster coach and he says it's a matter of time before Tim is a Cane. I don't see him playing anywhere else honestly. He would never hear the end of it,
I hope you're right and i believe u. I cant see him going to UF especially as bad as shape as they're in

That's an A class imo but I cant lie im not sure on Fenton even though I respect everybodys opinion on him but Redwine is really becoming a quick favorite of mine. Size, good speed, doesn't show major flaws at least from what I have seen and he has major upside in the future. The kind of kid who goes to the AAC OR Big Ten and later makes us ask why tf did we not get him

Excuse me as I squeeze one out at the thought of this...if we pull this in, some good DL where would you say we stand against the rest of the recruiting classes?

hard to answer because other then imo Russell Ude, Tyrone Wheatley maybe, Ken Norton, idk who else we have a really good chance at for the dl. Now I have no doubt more guys will pop up later on but right now I cant answer how our class' will look

Kids DO pop out late at DL. Russ Maryland, Jimmie Jones....

Advertisement
Yeah I saw it earlier too and i was waiting for an interview to give an idea as to why. The best thing working for us is that the other 2 contenders are the biggest ****holes in the country right now and im telling you Kaaya lighting it up will interest players more because we're going to have an at worst top 10 qb in the nation

Bump +1000

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back