Marcus Lewis crystal balled to The []_[] today?

Advertisement
Michigan sucks and he decommitted from UF. Hopefully OSU doesn't make a push for him. Surprised the home school Maryland hasn't seen more interest.

Yeah I saw it earlier too and i was waiting for an interview to give an idea as to why. The best thing working for us is that the other 2 contenders are the biggest ****holes in the country right now and im telling you Kaaya lighting it up will interest players more because we're going to have an at worst top 10 qb in the nation

Advertisement
Advertisement
word is our staff always felt pretty good about where they stood with Lewis. would be a nice addition to our db haul with Cole out of the way.

Golden always good for one of these surprise commits.. Perhaps Lewis is the one this year

Advertisement
image.jpg

He seems to tweet about us a good amount, more than the other teams (not that it means much)

Marcus Lewis @THE_NUMERO_UNO · Sep 14
Just got off FaceTime with Coach Golden and Coach Williams.
#The

Marcus Lewis @THE_NUMERO_UNO · Sep 7
Good Talk with coach Golden and coach Williams!
#The

Marcus Lewis @THE_NUMERO_UNO · Sep 1
Miami about to get this W!
#The

Last edited:
Advertisement
He seems to tweet about us a good amount, more than the other teams (not that it means much)

Marcus Lewis @THE_NUMERO_UNO · Sep 14
Just got off FaceTime with Coach Golden and Coach Williams.
#The��

Marcus Lewis @THE_NUMERO_UNO · Sep 7
Good Talk with coach Golden and coach Williams!
#The

Marcus Lewis @THE_NUMERO_UNO · Sep 1
Miami about to get this W!
#The��

guess we should pay attention Saturday night to see what he says

I watched him on ESPN when they had a game featuring his team. i couldnt get a feel for him because he was cramping up all game and had to exit eventually. all i know is he was trying to play through it, so i will give him being tough. it played far off the ball most times so i dont know his cover skills i was kinda bumed because i wanted to see what he can do live.

Advertisement
Back