Marcus Lewis 247 Update

Advertisement
Marcus Lewis ‏@THE_NUMERO_UNO 1m
I am officially announcing my decommitment from the University of Florida. I am grateful for the opportunity the university granted me.

Wow it just keeps getting worse for UF

I am officially announcing my decommitment from the University of Florida. I am grateful for the opportunity the university granted me.

Kid looks Michigan bound right now

Well it looks like Michgans to lose.

if he decommited because his transfer got denied then that doesn't help us at all. is there any other reason he decommitted.

UF can lick some hairy balls. ***** them opps.

Advertisement

if he decommited because his transfer got denied then that doesn't help us at all. is there any other reason he decommitted.

UF's a sinking ship right now this decommit just set it on fire as well

Maybe a factor is he'd rather play with Jabril Peppers then Jalen Tabor also since i ke t seeing them together this past weekend never know but even if he goes there at least UF lost another stud in that dumpster fire of a University they have

SB Nation Recruiting
Marcus Lewis has decommitted from UF, as most felt would happen once he did not go through with XFer from DC area to IMG Academy.

@SBNRecruiting: I'd expect Marcus Lewis to attend a school closer to home.

It would be bad news for us if he decided to stay close to home

Advertisement

SB Nation Recruiting
Marcus Lewis has decommitted from UF, as most felt would happen once he did not go through with XFer from DC area to IMG Academy.

@SBNRecruiting: I'd expect Marcus Lewis to attend a school closer to home.

It would be bad news for us if he decided to stay close to home

If we finish strong with the local cbs it'll be fine even though I have always really liked this kid

- “Michigan, Miami and Oregon in that order you could say"
- On recent Michigan visit, loved it bonded well with peppers says they have the best of both worlds education & football
- he nation’s No. 9 athlete visited Miami in the spring. “I liked the campus and obviously the weather in Miami,” Lewis said. “I communicate with coach (Al) Golden a lot. He tells me how needed I am. I can play early. Miami is a great, private small school.”
- “I won’t be making any decisions any time soon,” Lewis said. “I’m going to see how my high school schedule is set up before I start setting up any official visits. I’m going to take all of those before I make a decision this time.”
- official Visits will most likely be too Miami, Oregon, Michigan & Maryland not sure about the 5th could be UCLA

- “Michigan, Miami and Oregon in that order you could say"
- On recent Michigan visit, loved it bonded well with peppers says they have the best of both worlds education & football
- he nation’s No. 9 athlete visited Miami in the spring. “I liked the campus and obviously the weather in Miami,” Lewis said. “I communicate with coach (Al) Golden a lot. He tells me how needed I am. I can play early. Miami is a great, private small school.”
- “I won’t be making any decisions any time soon,” Lewis said. “I’m going to see how my high school schedule is set up before I start setting up any official visits. I’m going to take all of those before I make a decision this time.”
- official Visits will most likely be too Miami, Oregon, Michigan & Maryland not sure about the 5th could be UCLA

Great news that he wants to take his time so we have more of a chance and no UF talk here makes it that much better

Advertisement
With Maryland joining the Big Ten his family could still see him play. Maryland and Rutgers just opened the flood gates for the Big Ten to recruit the DC, MD, VA NJ areas.

Advertisement
Its going to be fun watching UF disintegrate during the year. They have 3 cupcakes to start the year, then go to Bammer who should split their wig. Gonna be all down hill from there. I just hope they don't replace Muschamp with some elite recruiter/coach (Butch is still out there).

New rivals article says Marcus love UM and he talks to the coaches everyday!!

Gotta beat out Michigan. The denied transfer definitely raises concerns. We'll see but idk.

Advertisement
Back