Marcus Fleming Sophomore WR Miami NW tremendous speed

Advertisement
http://www.hudl.com/profile/9774190/Marcus-Fleming

In his first year in track a NW posted a 21.39--200m at the FHSAA 3A Region 4- April 26. Not the biggest at 5-10/165 but 200m time is 9th fastest this year for a sophomore in the US and first year running it. Kid looks good to break 21.00 possibly next year.He will go over the middle and a willing blocker.
5'10" is plenty big enough for college football and he has time to put on muscle and weight.

Advertisement
Speed kills only if u can run routes and catch. Speed is only one factor. It's an important one but I'll take a guy that can run polished routes and have glue hands that runs a 4.55 40 than a 4.2 guy that's a project.

Advertisement
He's at southrige, not Miami Northwestern. He transferred to MNW around January, but followed his OC to Southridge.

Here's a clip of him going against Tyrique Stevenson in spring practice:

Btw, he's roscoe skinny, but not as elusiveness after the catch. At the end of his freshman year, he ran a 4.51-.4.53 40 (last timed) at a camp.

He's at southrige, not Miami Northwestern. He transferred to MNW around January, but followed his OC to Southridge.

Btw, he's roscoe skinny, but not as elusiveness after the catch. At the end of his freshman year, he ran a 4.51-.4.53 40 (last timed) at a camp.

4.51-4.53 is blazing for a kid his age.

Advertisement

Tyrique is nasty

Speed kills only if u can run routes and catch. Speed is only one factor. It's an important one but I'll take a guy that can run polished routes and have glue hands that runs a 4.55 40 than a 4.2 guy that's a project.

It sounds stupid, but people really undervalue being able to get open and catch the ball.

It sounds stupid, but people really undervalue being able to get open and catch the ball.

Speed speed speed is all they talk about. We lost last year to Pitt we were way faster as a team than them we Los to Wisconsin

Mike Harley is what the second fasted player on the team behind Jeff Thomas and look at him he's already an after thought because he can't run polished routes and can't block. No size too small

Advertisement
Speed speed speed is all they talk about. We lost last year to Pitt we were way faster as a team than them we Los to Wisconsin

Mike Harley is what the second fasted player on the team behind Jeff Thomas and look at him he's already an after thought because he can't run polished routes and can't block. No size too small

From reading some of the spring previews, Mike Harley is one of the physical WR despite his size.. How is he a after thought, last year was his freshman year, he's definitely a WR that we expect to come in and contribute with his speed!! I read that he has put on weight and was looking good thru out the spring, BUT it is known that Miami WRs depth chart is probably the deepest and most talented of all the positions..

From reading some of the spring previews, Mike Harley is one of the physical WR despite his size.. How is he a after thought, last year was his freshman year, he's definitely a WR that we expect to come in and contribute with his speed!! I read that he has put on weight and was looking good thru out the spring, BUT it is known that Miami WRs depth chart is probably the deepest and most talented of all the positions..

Richards Cager Thomas Hightower are all ahead of Harley Pope when he arrives is expected to move above Harley also in the depth chart

I wouldn't call him an afterthought. Hes heading into his second year. I think Mike will be on the field plenty as he matures. Not everyone is a 3 year starter and NFL bound. For a lot of these guys their attention to detail is what is going to get them on the field bc they all possess physical talent.

Advertisement
Back