Marcus Dumervil Talks Recruitment And Miami

Recruit him hard and win games.

Everyone is going to be competing for him.
I see your point but whoever's is gonna come to Miami is gonna come. All this fighting for pre-madonna recruits is for the birds! We're not throwing bags at anyone right now after what we've been through. Anyone who's ever been anything to Miami has never had to flip from another school, they wanted to be here and showed it. That's the kind of kids we need, kids passionate about football, not about "that bag"!!!

Advertisement
Time to move on? Are you people insane? 2020 NSD is over a year away. You do know Alabama can have a down year? We can have a good year? Saban can retire? Many factors. You recruit these type of kids til the bitter end.

At what point do you throw in the towel?

There are only so many resources.

What does the commitment of OT Noah Nelson do to Dumervils interest in Oklahoma, if anything?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Missing on Neal and Dumervil in back to back classes is tough.
Let's see if either actually work out, of course I would like to have both but these highly rated OL seem to bust at the rate of 5 star qbs

I think Bama does the best job of getting the most out of these highly rated o linemen, can't deny what OU & UGA are doing at the position too.

Let's see if either actually work out, of course I would like to have both but these highly rated OL seem to bust at the rate of 5 star qbs

I think Bama does the best job of getting the most out of these highly rated o linemen, can't deny what OU & UGA are doing at the position too.
Actually, Bama’s Former OL fair no better than most other teams in the League. If your a lineman and want to go to the best school for your position then you go to Iowa or Wisconsin!

Advertisement
Actually, Bama’s Former OL fair no better than most other teams in the League. If your a lineman and want to go to the best school for your position then you go to Iowa or Wisconsin!
I'm talking on about on the college level

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back