Marcus Dumervil Talks Recruitment And Miami

I'll say this. Like the rest of you, my gut is telling me Alabama. However, he has never visited Bama and was just in Coral Gables a week ago. Also, he has no other visits planned so we will be the last school he visits for a while. Just some things to consider.
Still a long time before early signing period. If we win and butch Barry can show he can coach up the oline it would be hard to say no to us.

Advertisement
long way to go, Barry needs to stay on lil debo.

DUUMM help make the crib great!

Advertisement
I'll say this. Like the rest of you, my gut is telling me Alabama. However, he has never visited Bama and was just in Coral Gables a week ago. Also, he has no other visits planned so we will be the last school he visits for a while. Just some things to consider.
How many times did Jeudy, Neal, Tyson, PS2, Bogle, MAR, etc. visit us before committing elsewhere?

*Bogle and MAR likely to commit elsewhere

I repeat... hope I'm wrong.

Welp we are all kinda used to Saban flying into town on his chopper and leaving with our kids in tow. Hope he goes full Gurvan Hall.

Advertisement
How many times did Jeudy, Neal, Tyson, PS2, Bogle, MAR, etc. visit us before committing elsewhere?

*Bogle and MAR likely to commit elsewhere

I repeat... hope I'm wrong.
Look I don't think he will be here either. I'm just trying to give the full story.

Funny how winning will make a young black athlete forget the racism/belittlement of their culture in the deep $outh, when if they all stayed home together their power would be in their own backyard.
That's all an act if we're being honest, they'll be called a n* all day in the south as long as they and mama get some bags to sign on the bottom line.

Advertisement
Even if we win the ACC. Him being Elvis Dumervil’s nephew ain’t even gonna matter.

Yeah, don't think the Dumervil/Gachelin family are big UM fans considering we never signed any of their ilk.

Advertisement
Yeah, don't think the Dumervil/Gachelin family are big UM fans considering we never signed any of their ilk.
Not that. Marcus is the first one that’s talented enough since Elvis. His brother Dejmi signed with Louisville last year and people thought he would be the first but his body was out of control.

If Academics are really a priority for him, then Miami should be ahead of the 8 ball on this one.

So... of course... he will likely commit to Bama. Hope I'm wrong.

This is where the rubber meets the road for Manny.

Pretty well understand that top notch OLs and top notch DTs now command the mo$t attention out of just about any other position. Wide outs, QBs, TEs..RBs….all fantastic with tons to choose from. Who succeeds at the highest level comes from the schools that can obtain (or afford in some cases) the top notch LOS changers.

Allegedly we now have a quality NFL OL coach. If this kid has any REAL interest in staying in South FLA, great academics and tutelage under a NFL OL coach....then we should be in prime position. Manny has got to finally turn this corner. We get dominant DEs...and the occasional top notch OL...but we really need to start mopping up on the lines with the obvious need for better coaching.
UM

Advertisement
Back