Marcus Crowley, 2019 recruit, commits to Miami

According to Ivins they are recruiting him at RB. They must REALLY like him considering the talent in the 2019 class at that position.

I've asked Ivins and he thinks they want 2 out of McIntosh, Cain, and Crowley.

Guys like Dan Carter, Keyshawn King, and Wright are backup options

Advertisement
According to Ivins they are recruiting him at RB. They must REALLY like him considering the talent in the 2019 class at that position.

I've asked Ivins and he thinks they want 2 out of McIntosh, Cain, and Crowley.

Guys like Dan Carter, Keyshawn King, and Wright are backup options

Nice to be able to be so picky. Richt can croot with the best of them. Watch this kid become a high four star in no time.

Really, really good player. Probably the 2nd RB in the 2019 class. He's had a huge season and will end up as a 4*, Top 250 guy

Per Ivins at 247, coaches like him more than nayquan Wright

Don’t say that too loud...the homers will become unhinged.

Advertisement
He looks like a special teams dynamo as well. And he likes to hit! Good get

This is really surprising tbh.

Though we'd take 2 RBs in 2019 but that they'd definitely be out of: Noah Cain, Kenny McIntosh, Nayquan Wright, or Daniel Carter.

Interesting.

Advertisement
full list of running backs signed by richt since 2012:

lorenzo lingard (5 star)
cam'ron davis (4 star)
deejay dallas (4 star)
robert burns (3 star)
travis homer (4 star)
nick chubb (5 star)
sony michel (5 star)
aj turman (4 star)
todd gurley (4 star)
keith marshall (5 star)

i'm gonna trust his evaluations at the position

This is really surprising tbh.

Though we'd take 2 RBs in 2019 but that they'd definitely be out of: Noah Cain, Kenny McIntosh, Nayquan Wright, or Daniel Carter.

Interesting.

Cain doesn’t like comp. Mccintosh definitely has a slot. Don’t know much about Wright or Carter but it’s early and things change quick in recruiting

Advertisement
Good size, speed, fluid and takes on defenders. With 2 years to go he'll easily be a 200lb rb after college training. If I trust Richt at anything it's his selection of rb's.

Let me clear the air for anyone confused. They’ve been super high on this kid since the summer, came to paradise as well. He is going to blow up this spring, will be a 4* in a blink of an eye.

For anyone being surprised you haven’t been reading the tea leaves.

Had a feeling it would be Crowley or King as the second back in 2019 class. Both had monster junior years. Crowley is also much bigger than 160 btw, he’s 185-190 right now. Plays both sides of the ball as a LB too. King is legit as well, Shaqs dad has told me a lot about him. King like a sonic boom on the field, ran 10.7 100m as sophomore as well, had 400 in a game this year for oakleaf.

As for the kid people wondering that Hartley was talking about last night. Jeremiah Payton who I personally feel is the top dog WR in the state next year. We are coming after him super hard.

We practically take who we want from JAX at this point. They see how kids like Norton, Shaq, Mike, Darrion & Derrick are doing for us.

Kenny is the other back they are taking this year. Daniel Carter very similar to Kenny but Kenny is better IMO after I’ve watched both in person. Had a feeling they wouldn’t take Carter.

Cain has very much legitimate interest in Miami for long time, met him and his father at the FSU game last year. He is watching depth chart. We are going to have a log jam, UT or OU for him.

Miami is not even recruiting Nayquan btw for people always asking about him. He didn’t play the whole year this season due to injury. I do like Wright and think he’s a great player but I won’t second guess this staff and their RB picks. Richt knows that position way too well.

Advertisement
full list of running backs signed by richt since 2012:

lorenzo lingard (5 star)
cam'ron davis (4 star)
deejay dallas (4 star)
robert burns (3 star)
travis homer (4 star)
nick chubb (5 star)
sony michel (5 star)
aj turman (4 star)
todd gurley (4 star)
keith marshall (5 star)