Marcus Crowley 2018 Mid Season Highlights

Advertisement
U needs an offensive line coach!!!! Other schools are getting decent performance for their 3 and some 4 star players and the U is not. What gives!!

He might be going to Ohio State... I wouldn't be surprised if he decommits and goes there. He may see a program on the rise versus the one here. Let's see what happens.

He might be going to Ohio State... I wouldn't be surprised if he decommits and goes there. He may see a program on the rise versus the one here. Let's see what happens.
Im done following recruiting this cycle because I know that if a change is made or rumors or an upset fan base will make kids walk.

Advertisement
Kid should be a high 4 star, borderline 5 star

Richt might not know QBs, but he def knows RBs

Im done following recruiting this cycle because I know that if a change is made or rumors or an upset fan base will make kids walk.

Right...it's going to **** you off. Think this kid wants to run behind OL's that can't get a yard consistently....man let me stop.

Please come to the U Crowley...we need you badly.

Looks like Crowley and Nunn are finally getting that 4 star by Rivals.

Marcus Crowley
Crowley continues to post gaudy rushing totals including back-to-back 200-plus-yard efforts. The Miami commit is running with more power and has shown an ability to routinely break tackles this season. The high three-star prospect is making a case to earn a fourth star.
Crowley has no plans to take visits to schools other than Miami. And while that may change down the stretch, the Jacksonville-area star seems solid in his commitment.

Cornelius Nunn
Nunn has taken over more than one game this season and his versatility and speed are becoming impossible to deny. The three-star prospect had a solid offseason and his carrying that momentum into his senior year.
A one-time Syracuse commit, the dynamic athlete recently backed away from his pledge and is thought to be leaning toward Miami, though nothing on that front is official. Nunn plays both ways on the high school level but his college future is likely at defensive back.

In his Junior highlights I saw a smooth, powerful back with good vision. I liked what I saw.

In these mid-year highlights I see he same guy but with breakaway speed. A Melvin Gordon-like player hopefully.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back