Marcus Baugh to Ohio St

Advertisement
Didn't you hear that Urban is gonna play 3 TE's, 3 WR's, and 2 RB's on every play and they will all be Heisman finalists?

This could help us with either Heurman or Josh McNeil both are considered high on OSU and Miami so I imagined whoever commits first get's that other TE spot might give us even more serious consideration.

Advertisement
This should guarantee one or both of the 2 guys mentioned; I'm high on the McNeil kid's potential, and we all know about Heureman.

Ole Urban is going to reel in the studs at the Horseshoe; I'll also be counting the number of arrests on his watch.

Are people forgetting we just took a highly ranked TE? If it hurts OSU, it will hurt us as well. If anything, we are now on even footing.

Advertisement
We have one of the nation's best on a verbal. There will always be doubts that we can keep him considering he may very well be the top player in the state of Louisiana. Need to continue to recruit the position.

We have one of the nation's best on a verbal. There will always be doubts that we can keep him considering he may very well be the top player in the state of Louisiana. Need to continue to recruit the position.

does he have FSU speed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back