Official MARCH MADNESS MEGA THREAD

Furman had the arrow. A tie-up was the same as a turnover. The pass was terrible, but he was falling out of bounds and the last thing you want to do is throw that at your basket. Kid didnt really have much of an option
He could have called a time out!!!!
and so could Bennett. It is a crime not to call the TO when Clark was stuck in the corner.

Advertisement
Im amazed by how effective full court presses are at the end of games and why teams dont press more often and earlier
They had one timeout left. He could've called time out. When he made the pass he still had about 6 seconds to get the ball across the timeline. Also, Clark is a 5th year Senior. He should know better.

if they had a timeout left, someone should have called it. Kid was doubled teamed, falling out of bounds, That's on Bennett as much as it is on Clark

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im amazed by how effective full court presses are at the end of games and why teams dont

if they had a timeout left, someone should have called it. Kid was doubled teamed, falling out of bounds, That's on Bennett as much as it is on Clark
College kids are spazzes.

That’s why Miami’s scramble defense works and is amplified in the NCAAT

Advertisement
Don't act like a dumbass now. You know exactly what you are doing. It's really ******* old.
how can something so trite get under your skin so easily.

by the way, a friend of mine who knows Norchad asked Norchad 3 days ago if anyone calls him Nacho and he said "¿qué" which means "what" in English.

Advertisement
Yes. That is how there was 2.2 seconds left on the clock. The kid choked the big one. Obviously, had no clue about the situation.
Wong does that a lot on the inv
how can something so trite get under your skin so easily.

by the way, a friend of mine who knows Norchad asked Norchad 3 days ago if anyone calls him Nacho and he said "¿qué" which means "what" in English.
You know exactly what you are doing. Stop playing it off like you don't know ****.

I've asked you multiple times to leave me alone and when you finally did...you still resort to taking shots at me.

Last edited:
I think the Mountain West was solid this year, but the below is also true:

The tournament is a crapshoot.

UVA just lost to a #13 seed & many are picking Drake against us, does that say anything about the ACC?

The only seeds that are usually accurately placed are 1-3’s, the rest are toss ups based on arbitrary resume value-judging.

That’s why it’s called “March Madness”, because upsets are pretty common lol

Advertisement
The tournament is a crapshoot.

UVA just lost to a #13 seed & many are picking Drake against us, does that say anything about the ACC?

The only seeds that are usually accurately placed are 1-3’s, the rest are toss ups based on arbitrary resume value-judging.

That’s why it’s called “March Madness”, because upsets are pretty common lol
Utah St was winning that game with 10 minutes left just couldn't make an outside shot. Should have abandoned the 3.

Advertisement
Back